"Great! It does help. However, what if I wouldn't want it at the beginning, but somewhere in between...? How does one do that? "
- over 10 years ago04/02/13 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"It does work. Thanks. Two things, though: I have added a 4th scene, but I need it to be at the beginning and Storyline adds it at the end..."
- over 10 years ago04/02/13 at 7:00 am (UTC)
Javier Mosquera replied to the discussion Publishing courses with French Accents in Storyline
"Same problem. Thanks, Justin, although, that was exactly was we were trying to avoid: forcing instructional designers to modify the manif..."
- over 10 years ago04/01/13 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
"Laura Nedved said: Hi Matt, I have a solution (and thanks so much to Gerry for the link to the instructions for turning off the nav.)..."
- over 10 years ago03/28/13 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"Just perfect, Becca!! Now, a question... If I should have used "Submit Interaction" instead of "Submit Results", then when should I use "..."
- over 10 years ago03/11/13 at 6:07 am (UTC)
"I have the same problem, but I did add a trigger to my submit button. Can you help me? Notice that the default submit button does work"
- over 10 years ago03/07/13 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
"Oh, thanks, I will see the article, but I just want to make clear that what I showed is not a multtiple course. Is just a course. With le..."
- over 10 years ago03/06/13 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"So, this is how I see a classic course in my LMS: (No Intentado=Not Attempted; Completo=Completed; Aprobado=Approved) To achieve this, y..."
- over 10 years ago03/06/13 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
"It sure does help. And may I extra-thank you for your deference on answering me all that. You taught me a lot today."
- over 10 years ago03/06/13 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"OK. I saw the documents you both sent and yes: you actually did it. Then, I made my own buttons and it also worked. But the problem showe..."
- over 10 years ago03/06/13 at 5:00 am (UTC)
"Gerry, my man, that is exactly what I am talking about. How can you control that?"
- over 10 years ago03/06/13 at 4:32 am (UTC)
"Hi. Becca, what I ment was this: I have created "variable1", which value is equal to 0. I've put a blue button that adds +1 to that vari..."
- over 10 years ago03/05/13 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
"Of course, Donna. Here..."
- over 10 years ago03/05/13 at 6:34 am (UTC)