Jessica Huber commented on the article 6 Inspiring Rise Examples That Raise the Bar for Mobile E-Learning
"Can any comment about the +/- of development time using Rise?"
- almost 4 years ago02/17/17 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thanks! I did indeed submit it as a support case. The Feedback master had a transition which I had removed. My guess is that h..."
- over 4 years ago06/26/16 at 11:25 pm (UTC)
"Ok thank you - I did for both. At least I know I am not crazy or overlooking anything minor. ;)"
- over 4 years ago06/24/16 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"On another project I am having an issue with the Pick Many. Pick One works fine."
- over 4 years ago06/24/16 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"Here are just the quiz questions. This happens when I create a new quiz question from scratch too in SL2. These were originally done in S..."
- over 4 years ago06/24/16 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Checked and there are none. I even created a new quiz slide from scratch, and the same thing happened so I am not sure exactly what is ha..."
- over 4 years ago06/23/16 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
Jessica Huber started a new discussion Correct/Incorrect layers in Quiz questions slide off the screen to the left
"When you click submit on the interaction, the correct or incorrect layer does appear. However, the Continue box floats away to the left, ..."
- over 4 years ago06/23/16 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"Ok thanks - I have it set as you show in the screenshot and that didn't seem to work."
- over 4 years ago06/13/16 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"Where do I edit the lightbox slide transparency? I'm not seeing that, sorry."
- over 4 years ago06/13/16 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"I have submitted a case to the engineers, fyi."
- over 4 years ago06/13/16 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same issue with my light box as well. Worked and now it does not."
- over 4 years ago06/13/16 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
Jessica Huber replied to the discussion I am completely new to E learning and i need to create a course
"I use TalentLMS and love it. I had over 1200 users train over the course of 3 months, and it did all I wanted and more. For the price, it..."
- 5 years ago11/12/15 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"It still seems like modules I updated aren't always the correct ones uploaded. I have done what Ashley said above - but changes I know I ..."
- over 6 years ago07/30/14 at 9:18 am (UTC)
"I was uploading to Articulate Online so I guess it would be that cookie involved?"
- over 6 years ago06/30/14 at 11:10 am (UTC)
"Could it be a cookies/temporary internet file issue - when I cleared all these it seems like the correct published version is viewable."
- over 6 years ago06/30/14 at 9:45 am (UTC)
Jessica Huber started a new discussion not the most recent upload?
"Why when I update a .story file and re-publish does it not always upload the most recent version? I've deleted a slide on a .story, but t..."
- over 6 years ago06/30/14 at 9:37 am (UTC)
Jessica Huber started a new discussion Advice on editing predecessor's work
"I hoping some of you have some fabulous tricks up your sleeves! I have quite a task in front of me, with limited time. I have about 10 SL..."
- over 6 years ago06/19/14 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"@Rebecca - still not sure why, but the layer count doesn't work for me like it did for you. :( I was able to keep clicking Next and skip ..."
- over 6 years ago04/16/14 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"I included one part of the project above... I am editting this work that was done some time ago by someone no longer with the company. On..."
- over 6 years ago04/15/14 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Ok, I must be doing something wrong, as it still isn't working :("
- over 6 years ago04/15/14 at 8:24 am (UTC)
"Rebecca - yes, I'm using the built in Next button. This looks like it will work... I will give it a try this afternoon and let you know. ..."
- over 6 years ago04/14/14 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Jessica Huber started a new discussion restricting navigation when using layers
"I used the articles (re: T/F variable and triggers) on this site to lock down navigation for a refresher training course. How do I make ..."
- over 6 years ago04/11/14 at 11:16 am (UTC)
"Perfect - that worked. Thank you!"
- over 6 years ago03/21/14 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"Ok, I did the data entry field (I decided to one per slide in this example as it was cleaner and easier for the learner.) I set it up wi..."
- over 6 years ago03/21/14 at 7:57 am (UTC)