"EXCELLENT! That is great news and helps us immensely! Thank you for the input :)"
- over 1 year ago02/06/20 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"Can we a template into an already existing course (merge)?"
- over 1 year ago02/05/20 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
Joel Williams commented on the article Creative Slide Designs for Software Simulations in Articulate Storyline
"Great stuff David, thanks for sharing!"
- 4 years ago07/13/17 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"Anyone running into this error with the latest update? It like to tell me Powerpoint is running and should be closed.. "
- over 4 years ago04/19/17 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Much appreciated! I assumed I had it all, but you just never know. The comparisons are a bit fuzzy, when your trying to get a quick answe..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/17 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
Joel Williams started a new discussion Why Storyline 3 over 360 Teams?
"Articulate has just released SL version 3. We have just upgraded to 360 teams and to be honest, I cannot find any reason to consider upgr..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/17 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
"...and what's with the frogs?? As a designer in the Health Care field, I find this HILARIOUS!!"
- over 4 years ago03/31/17 at 12:18 am (UTC)
- over 4 years ago03/31/17 at 12:16 am (UTC)
Joel Williams started a new discussion Customer Training
"We are developing an in-house training curriculum for our group of Instructional Designers. We would like to leverage Articulate E-Learni..."
- over 4 years ago01/16/17 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
Joel Williams replied to the discussion New Articulate Review feature - Comment without Account
"Fantastic! This was the only thing holding us back as we were looking to increase our stakeholder review functionality. "
- over 4 years ago12/15/16 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
Joel Williams replied to the discussion Click or tap ??? writing styles for multiple devices
"My colleagues and I were having this same discussion in our meeting the other day. I am a firm advocate of "select" as it provides a vers..."
- over 4 years ago12/15/16 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"We just lost an SL2 file with our transition to 360. I am still waiting for resolution from the tech team. "
- over 4 years ago11/28/16 at 3:28 pm (UTC)