"Yeah, same goes for me. I want to pull the learner's name from our LXP and display it in the Rise course, but that's proving problematic ..."
- 4 months ago06/16/22 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Late to the party, but I'd be content if there was a way to link to web pages that get plugged into the Rise bundle after exporting. That..."
- 4 months ago06/16/22 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, Actually, I figured out the problem and sent Luiza the solution. 😉 Below is what I sent to her. She then sent me some great in..."
- 5 months ago04/21/22 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"I've republished several times to no avail. I thought that I'd post here first, but it looks like I need to contact Articulate. Thanks fo..."
- 6 months ago04/18/22 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"I cleared my cache and closed/reopened my browser and now initially get this image. The images getting displayed aren't from previous ver..."
- 6 months ago04/18/22 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I'll clear my cache and try again."
- 6 months ago04/18/22 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"I've been seeing questions over 6 years old asking about how to hide a text entry box. In what release will that functionality be include..."
- 6 months ago03/28/22 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"I see that items in Content Library 360 are royalty-free, but are they licensed? For example, there are icons that resemble Yoda and Indi..."
- 7 months ago03/15/22 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
Joseph Baiocco replied to the discussion Audio drops from slides inconsistently in Storyline 360 Feb & March 2020
"I'm having audio drop out midway through a slide (on one slide, at least), but the problem only appears when I publish to Articulate Revi..."
- 12 months ago10/14/21 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"90 degree arrows would be awesome. Currently, I have to create two lines to do the same thing I can do in PowerPoint with one shape. It's..."
- 1 year ago08/19/21 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"I have an LMS for the final version. However, I wanted to have my reviewers test the resume feature. Also, if I embedded the Storyline co..."
- 1 year ago07/21/21 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
"Can that be overwritten so that they always resume where they left off?"
- 1 year ago07/14/21 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Not a perfect solution, but you can use the learner's browser cache (via JS localStorage) to store variables (with the learner's knowledg..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/21 at 2:23 pm (UTC)