J F commented on the e‑learning example Guru Honorable Mention: Everyday Employee Relations
- 6 years ago07/08/16 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"Well said! "One of the best ways to become a better elearning designer is to see what's possible.""
- over 6 years ago03/05/16 at 3:01 am (UTC)
J F published a new E-Learning Example Storyline 2: Height Measurements
"Learn how to correctly take height measurements in this assessment."
- over 6 years ago01/20/16 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"Awesome Jackie! Very engaging e-Learning example."
- 7 years ago08/20/15 at 2:16 am (UTC)
"I'm so glad you enjoyed it Lori! Thank you for your feedback."
- over 7 years ago06/11/15 at 12:20 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the feedback and updated demo list David!"
- over 7 years ago06/11/15 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"I'm having this issue as well on iphone/ipad and it seems that the number of states and limited screen real estate may have an impact - a..."
- over 7 years ago05/22/15 at 2:51 am (UTC)
- over 7 years ago05/19/15 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone! Here's my slider challenge entry. If only I could get it to work on my iphone/ipad... Enjoy! http://www.alliedhealthtool..."
- over 7 years ago05/19/15 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"Here's my medical entry! Would love your feedback. Thanks, Josh. http://www.alliedhealthtools.com/readingheight.html"
- over 7 years ago05/09/15 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
"Agreed. This is one feature that Storyline needs to include. I too have iSpring and the email feature is fantastic. I post my learning ac..."
- over 7 years ago03/19/15 at 1:07 am (UTC)
"Here's my entry for the Characters in E-Learning Challenge. Title: LearningTools Interaction - Reading Weight (http://www.alliedhealt..."
- 8 years ago08/13/14 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"@Janice - Very creative way of tackling sexual harassment! I was engaged the entire time and especially enjoyed the main character. Thank..."
- 8 years ago08/15/14 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
- 8 years ago08/16/14 at 2:42 pm (UTC)