Kate Sullivan replied to the discussion When previewing the audio file (.wav), it sounds scrambled.
"Thanks, Justin, I'll try this out. Just a side note, I received the “Unsupported audio file or bitrate." message when trying to import ne..."
- over 7 years ago01/21/14 at 11:37 am (UTC)
Kate Sullivan started a new discussion When previewing the audio file (.wav), it sounds scrambled.
"I added an audio file (.wav) to my Storyline project and when I preview the audio, it sounds very scrambled and is just noise rather than..."
- over 7 years ago01/21/14 at 10:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Nancy, I'm experiencing this with the hover state as well and I'm using a transparent shape over my object. When I preview my project..."
- almost 8 years ago11/20/13 at 9:43 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley! I'll check out these suggestions. Kate "
- almost 8 years ago10/10/13 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, It appears that this is still a problem with Chrome and SCORM 1.2 published content. I have a button in my Storyline course that..."
- almost 8 years ago10/10/13 at 11:11 am (UTC)
Kate Sullivan started a new discussion Using Source Control with Storyline
"Hello, I'm looking for input on using a source control system with Storyline. Does anyone currently use source control with Storyline? ..."
- 8 years ago07/25/13 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. This was close to what I was looking for! I ended up using a variable to control the number of allowed attempts since I..."
- 8 years ago07/19/13 at 3:48 pm (UTC)