"Thank you! I created a "replay" button on the original layer and set that to hide the "original" layer and open up the "blank" layer. ..."
- over 3 years ago11/10/16 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"Hey Stephen, great work! Did you use this method? https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/how-to-create-..."
- over 3 years ago10/28/16 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for the quick reply! I found it very interesting how the ordering of triggers is a factor. Here was my attempt! Do you ..."
- over 3 years ago09/22/16 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"They can be 2 numeric entry fields on the slide. I would then have another variable that would be set to the different ratings based on t..."
- over 3 years ago09/21/16 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
Matthew Polaniecki started a new discussion Normative Data Table in Storyline
"Hi, I would like to create a Storyline file that can look up data from a data table like this one here: Step 1: User enters in Age. S..."
- over 3 years ago09/21/16 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago07/25/16 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Is there any easier way of doing this?"
- over 3 years ago07/21/16 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"Just wanted to say thank you!!"
- over 3 years ago07/05/16 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
Matthew Polaniecki replied to the discussion powerpoint importing sizing issues - storyline 2; ppt
"10 x 7.5 = ? How did you calculate this?"
- over 3 years ago06/23/16 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"I too am looking for the exact same thing! I can get the slide to print but it is small and not centered."
- 4 years ago02/22/16 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
Matthew Polaniecki replied to the discussion Create a Course Certificate in StoryLine! (with Java and HTML)
"Is there anyway that these can be stored on a server so that an Administrator can recall them later?"
- 4 years ago01/06/16 at 2:38 pm (UTC)