"It works! I cannot thank you enough! That really helps me out :) Have a wonderful day!!"
- almost 7 years ago01/13/15 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Sorry! You meant the source file... got it! Take 3!"
- almost 7 years ago01/13/15 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"It is attached! Thanks!"
- almost 7 years ago01/13/15 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Emily! I appreciate your help. I have attached a zip that contains the quiz question only. If you click "Submit" before the spea..."
- almost 7 years ago01/13/15 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emily, Yes, I have played the course in its intended environment. I can send you a file. Please let me know where I can upload/send i..."
- almost 7 years ago01/13/15 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
Nicole Bell started a new discussion Quiz locking up
"Hello! I have a question about my quiz locking up- I have a quiz after each section of my course. When starting the quiz, there is a lay..."
- almost 7 years ago01/12/15 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine, Yes, my course is fairly large. I am using Storyline and publishing out to LMS. My coworker is experiencing the same proble..."
- 8 years ago12/03/13 at 11:54 am (UTC)
Nicole Bell started a new discussion Is tempshare down?
"Hi, I have tried multiple times today to upload my zip to tempshare. Does anyone know if it is down or isanyone experiencing the same pro..."
- 8 years ago12/02/13 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
Nicole Bell started a new discussion Engage Activities Interacting with Triggers
"Hi Everyone, I have inserted multiple engage activities into my course and I am a little confused on how to work the triggers. I want to ..."
- over 8 years ago07/22/13 at 8:38 am (UTC)
Nicole Bell started a new discussion Locking the course
"Hi, I have a huge course that needs to be "locked" and users can only move forward if they have viewed the slides. In Storyline, I would ..."
- over 8 years ago05/20/13 at 8:23 am (UTC)
Nicole Bell started a new discussion Can we package a project?
"Hello all- Can we package a Storyline project like we could in Studio? It is not an option in my drop down menu. Thanks for the help"
- almost 9 years ago01/30/13 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Jennifer Perena said: My suggestion would be to 'hide' the slides in the Outline. The slides will still show up in the presentation, and ..."
- almost 9 years ago12/13/12 at 6:25 am (UTC)
Nicole Bell started a new discussion Locking the seekbar in Storyline
"Hi, I need to figure out how to lock the seekbar in Storyline if at all possible. I want the user to see their progress through the video..."
- 9 years ago11/05/12 at 11:37 am (UTC)