"Hi Ashley, that sounds good, thank you. For the meantime I guess everybody who is affected will find another way such as a hotspot or a..."
- over 4 years ago09/14/15 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"I would love to hear anything about this matter as well."
- over 4 years ago09/11/15 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Hi Christie, the case is solved. Or better: It cannot be solved because there is no way to get rid of the line. But for other users who..."
- over 4 years ago07/24/15 at 6:22 am (UTC)
"Hi Christie, thank you, I'll do this. Fingers are crossed for a nice solution :) Thanks again for your help! Cheers, Nina"
- over 4 years ago07/23/15 at 6:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Christie, I would prefer not to share the .story file because the content is confidential. So I am not allowed to publish it outside ..."
- over 4 years ago07/22/15 at 5:18 am (UTC)
Nina Gerke started a new discussion horizontal line in menu
"Hi Dears, I am having trouble with a menu build in Articulate Storyline. There is a horizontal line appearing below one of my indented m..."
- over 4 years ago07/21/15 at 6:58 am (UTC)
Nina Gerke replied to the discussion Draw different question banks depending on variable
"Good morning Dears, Thanks for your answer Simon. That's nearly what I have done now :-) I've only used more varibales tracking not only..."
- almost 5 years ago04/15/15 at 5:33 am (UTC)
Nina Gerke started a new discussion Draw different question banks depending on variable
"Dears, I am creating a course about Instructional Design for some colleagues and I would like to add a bit of background information abo..."
- almost 5 years ago03/30/15 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"Dear Phil, even though your reply is rather old I'd like to say Thank you! This trick was exactly what I needed today. Cheers, Nina"
- almost 5 years ago03/30/15 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"Dear Brett, I placed it as a feature request. Let's see what will happen :) Cheers, Nina"
- almost 5 years ago03/25/15 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"Dear Todd, did you place this as a feature request? Was there any reply? I would love to have this feature as well. Or could it be usefu..."
- almost 5 years ago03/25/15 at 8:19 am (UTC)
"Dear Leslie, Thank you so much. We have found a solution now with a picture of a keyboard and hotspots so the user can use a virtual key..."
- almost 5 years ago03/23/15 at 6:46 am (UTC)
"Dear Ashley, You're right. Sorry for the confusion but Thanks for your reply anyway! Have a nice day, Cheers, Nina"
- almost 5 years ago03/23/15 at 6:44 am (UTC)