Peter Phillips commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2 Example: Sexual Harassment Compliance Course
"I really like this. Very good use of case study, audio, and humor to engage the learner while keeping the screens clean and simple."
- over 4 years ago02/07/17 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick response Alyssa, even if you've only confirmed the bug. You would think there must be a way of indicating to SL the..."
- almost 5 years ago11/10/16 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
Peter Phillips started a new discussion Problem adding more hyperlinks to a text box
"I have a text box containing text with several links. In effect each line or bullet takes you to a different link. So far so good. But I ..."
- almost 5 years ago11/10/16 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie Sent from my iPhone"
- 6 years ago08/12/15 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
Peter Phillips started a new discussion Converting to Storyline 2, player bug.
"We are planning to upgrade a suite of courses from SL1 to SL2. On each question screen, we have the slide set to "Resume saved state" (i..."
- 6 years ago08/12/15 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Yes that is working fine for me too. Did you put that logo file into the Mobile folder (see above) or did you just put it int..."
- 6 years ago07/29/15 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"A few more acronyms, Nicole BYOD CMS LRS MOOC SPOC OTS XAPI (I agree this should be there as well as TinCan not instead) VLE "
- 6 years ago07/29/15 at 11:15 am (UTC)
"Here is the original image. The good news is that we have found a workaround. If after publishing, you put a copy of that logo.png file ..."
- 6 years ago07/29/15 at 11:02 am (UTC)
"Here is the story file"
- 6 years ago07/28/15 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply. I'm viewing in Safari on iPad and iPhone. There is just an empty square. I'm working locally and have done nothing ..."
- 6 years ago07/28/15 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
Peter Phillips started a new discussion Disappearing logo on iPad
"I'm sure this one has come up before, so hopefully someone out there has the solution. I'm working in SL2 but believe this may be a SL1 i..."
- 6 years ago07/28/15 at 9:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. It looks like a bug and it will be a major pain for us as we want to upgrade all our 300+ courses from SL1 to SL2, but thi..."
- 6 years ago07/28/15 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Useful article, Trinna. I disagree with one point though. You say "Only ask questions that you’ve already covered in the material". In fa..."
- 6 years ago07/24/15 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie, The good news is that the link is working now. The bad news is that I've just tested it on my iPhone and can't get past S..."
- 6 years ago07/24/15 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"No luck, Leslie. I still get this: [cid:image001.png@01D0C5EB.7A48EB50]"
- 6 years ago07/24/15 at 7:34 am (UTC)
"Thanks Michael. That got me there. Having reset the total to zero when a slider moves, I then need to have triggers on all sliders that ..."
- 6 years ago07/23/15 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
Peter Phillips started a new discussion Adding slider values
"I am new to Storyline and am trying to use sliders to enable "what if" analysis on a simple table. So, for example, I have a table with ..."
- 6 years ago07/23/15 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"First link (SL1) is fine. Second link doesn't work. I get a "not currently available" message from Scorm Cloud [Email sig a]"
- 6 years ago07/23/15 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Thanks for the reply. Answering your questions: * Yes, the files were worked on locally * Yes, it is update 5 (and y..."
- 6 years ago07/22/15 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
Peter Phillips started a new discussion Storyline 2 radio buttons don't work in HTML5 verison
"We are considering upgrading our SL licences to SL2. The primary driver for this is not the new features, although those are welcome, but..."
- 6 years ago07/17/15 at 3:19 pm (UTC)