"Tim and Simon both have great points. I work for a global company, with people that work from home and in the office. Connection speeds ..."
- over 3 years ago02/23/17 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
Phil Wilson replied to the discussion Checking 'Pause base timeline' doesn't pauses the audio
"I'm having a similar problem in Storyline 2. Here is my post https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/custom-me..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/14 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Phil Wilson replied to the discussion Custom menu using a new slide master layer not pausing media and base layer timeline.
"Update: It seems to start happening when I visit the same menu item more than once."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/14 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
Phil Wilson started a new discussion Custom menu using a new slide master layer not pausing media and base layer timeline.
"So here is my problem. I've built a custom menu button and layer, and a play/pause button and layer in the slide master. My slides in m..."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/14 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"I open a support ticket with Articulate. I'd like to thank Vira the support person that contacted me Vira for their help. They were qui..."
- almost 8 years ago11/05/12 at 7:08 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your help. I'll open a support ticket. Have a great day."
- almost 8 years ago10/24/12 at 10:41 am (UTC)
"OK. I've uploaded the story file as a zip. Here is how it works. The learner launches the course, after a couple intro slides they have ..."
- almost 8 years ago10/24/12 at 9:57 am (UTC)
Phil Wilson started a new discussion Changing states for an image using variables
"I've seen a few posts similar to this, but none of the solutions seem to work for me. I have a feeling I'm not setting up my trigger cor..."
- almost 8 years ago10/23/12 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"You could add a button to the layer and apply a hide layer trigger upon somthing happening (you specify what happens) to the button, or h..."
- almost 8 years ago10/16/12 at 1:39 pm (UTC)