Richard Jones commented on the article Give This Government Ethics Training Course a Makeover #281
"I found it interesting as a challenge and would have liked to have spent more time on it but here goes: https://richardnz.net/ethicstr..."
- 1 month ago06/01/20 at 2:15 am (UTC)
"I did this one for the interactive step graphics but it didn't turn out very graphical so I've added it here. https://360.articulate.c..."
- 1 year ago06/24/19 at 6:01 am (UTC)
"Doh! I never realized you could format paint states across objects. That's a tip that's going to save me a lot of time. ..."
- over 1 year ago03/30/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie Please find attached."
- over 1 year ago03/30/19 at 4:35 am (UTC)
"Yes, the work around is to set up one slide with multiple boxes painfully editing back each item's selected state after adding to Form Vi..."
- over 1 year ago03/28/19 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
Richard Jones started a new discussion Storyline 360: Pick many selected state reverts any changes.
"I don't particularly like the glow state on pick one and pick many so I tend to edit the selected state to remove it and add a different ..."
- over 1 year ago03/28/19 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ginno That's a really interesting idea. Thanks for sharing. Richard"
- over 1 year ago03/14/19 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nancy Love San Diego, you have a great website!"
- over 1 year ago03/07/19 at 2:12 am (UTC)
"Hello! My first time at this. This is a guide to my local lake and rowing centre at Lake Karapiro, New Zealand. Feedback welcome, than..."
- over 1 year ago02/22/19 at 11:31 pm (UTC)
"Yes, came looking for a "hide all layers" solution and the layer with the empty rectangle (no fill, no outline) works well. Thanks."
- over 4 years ago02/29/16 at 2:24 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley In the end I took Peter's advice and re-installed the software after cleaning out the registry. So far so good and I'll b..."
- 5 years ago04/30/15 at 7:11 pm (UTC)