"I also work in an industry where we cannot use a cloud product at this time. I have been using SL since SL1 and have been very pleased. I..."
- 1 month ago11/07/19 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"Will this ever be released as an update for SL3? Seems like a pretty standard option to have a CC button look like the industry standard ..."
- 1 month ago11/07/19 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Sure. Windows 10 Screen 1 (1920x1200) Screen 2 (1920x1080) Lowering the resolution to 1400x1050 does give me the options in the dropdo..."
- over 2 years ago07/13/17 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"That's great for S360 Nigel however the original issue regarding S3 is still not resolved and there is no new update for S3."
- over 2 years ago07/13/17 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Here is a video showing what happens. "
- over 2 years ago06/28/17 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
"I have not yet. However, I ran the update just before starting this project. But I may try that Monday when I get back to the office. "
- over 2 years ago06/24/17 at 12:29 am (UTC)
"While I appreciate a stock reply without reading the original comment as much as the next guy I must say that is typically not the Storyl..."
- over 2 years ago06/23/17 at 11:56 pm (UTC)
Rob Morgan started a new discussion SL3 Screen shot not working
"I've been a SL1, SL2 and now an SL3 user. In SL3 the screen capture function appears to be broken. SL3 removed the Screenshot button from..."
- over 2 years ago06/23/17 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"I had figured that out just moments before you posted it. I am going to try to keep everything hidden and just switch the triggers to sta..."
- almost 4 years ago12/16/15 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"Interesting so the opposite of how I had the trigger where I was telling it to show if true you were saying hide if false. I will try th..."
- almost 4 years ago12/16/15 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
Rob Morgan started a new discussion Trouble with Variables
"So...the idea of this eLearning, which I put in my "turbo tax" box of trainings where a learner is told what they should or shouldn't do ..."
- almost 4 years ago12/16/15 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"I am not sure if you are seeing what I am writing but this is the second time you have suggested exactly what I had just written. My post..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/15 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Not sure if you saw the post I made yesterday but that is what I had stated. To me this seems to be a defect or system limitation. In my ..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/15 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
"It seems like the problem is how SL2 deals with layering when there are multiple states available. It is not sure if the picture should g..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/15 at 12:09 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ravindra. That works but it changes the look of the menu and I am still not sure why it is not working properly with the images be..."
- over 4 years ago06/04/15 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
Rob Morgan started a new discussion Trouble with states
"Any thoughts on what is wrong with my states on this slide? When I move down from chapter 1-6 everything works fine with the hover state...."
- over 4 years ago06/04/15 at 1:49 am (UTC)
Rob Morgan commented on the article 10 Reaction Gifs For Every E-Learning Challenge #83
- over 4 years ago05/20/15 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Thanks, it had been awhile since I had tried importing a slide but that worked perfectly."
- over 4 years ago05/15/15 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
Rob Morgan started a new discussion Trouble with an interactive game
"I downloaded the matching game created by Przemysław Hubisz. I used "change picture" to update his card images with my own. When I test i..."
- over 4 years ago05/15/15 at 1:09 am (UTC)
"I created a new card as an image and selected change picture to get a card with my own content."
- over 4 years ago05/14/15 at 1:03 am (UTC)
- over 4 years ago04/17/15 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"The first one would be "Does computer self-efficacy influence perceived successful of eLearning?" If the answer is yes that would mean th..."
- almost 5 years ago12/15/14 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nicole. I typically pull the menu off when I am done with the course since I usually have a menu built into the training. I had j..."
- almost 5 years ago12/15/14 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
Rob Morgan started a new discussion Research Project on eLearning
"Hello, I am in the final year of my graduate degree in Educational Technology. As part of a final project I need to find an issue in an ..."
- almost 5 years ago12/12/14 at 9:57 pm (UTC)