"Hi, Sue! Thanks for this. I was just about to ask! "
- over 1 year ago04/18/18 at 12:09 am (UTC)
"Nicole, I can't get the file to open to view the demo. It just shows a blank player."
- over 1 year ago04/16/18 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Sue Meismer commented on the article User Interface Design: 3 Things E-Learning Designers Need to Know
"True for migraine sufferers as well. Thanks, Andrea!"
- over 1 year ago04/04/18 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Can this be done in Storyline 2? Is there a thread here for how to do it? Also, I know there were posts about how to stop the vide..."
- almost 2 years ago02/07/18 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
"Got it to work. A couple Trigger issues solved it! Thanks, all!"
- over 2 years ago07/13/17 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, Thanks, I wasn't sure how that worked."
- over 2 years ago07/11/17 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Wendy I'll send when I get home. It's proprietary to my client. Sue, (Mobile)"
- over 2 years ago07/10/17 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago07/10/17 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Mr. C, The article was all stuff I did. So, if I'm understanding what you are saying, I would need to first create 6 different r..."
- over 2 years ago07/10/17 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
Sue Meismer started a new discussion Sending Results for Two or More Independent Totals to the same Results Slide
"Hi, all! I'm building a development self-assessment that has 6 competencies with 5 MC questions each. I am trying to get the Results ..."
- over 2 years ago07/10/17 at 12:42 am (UTC)
"Will do! Sue, (Mobile)"
- over 2 years ago03/21/17 at 2:32 am (UTC)
"Ashley, Thank you for confirming! That is what I started. I wish there were a way to set the variable value to a ✅. Is there? Sue, (Mob..."
- over 2 years ago03/20/17 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I believe this question is something Articulate supports: To have all of the text of the checkbox questions and the user's responses..."
- over 2 years ago03/20/17 at 2:24 am (UTC)
"I see what he is doing in the video. It isn't what we need to do. I need to get the Printed output to include all questions and which wer..."
- over 2 years ago03/17/17 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"Love it! Thanks for the tutorial also!"
- over 2 years ago03/17/17 at 5:40 am (UTC)
Sue Meismer replied to the discussion To print a slide of the published output of storyline
"Hi, Jeff, Did you buy the widget? Did it work? What is it? Thanks."
- over 2 years ago03/16/17 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Ashley. Does this just create certificates? That isn't really what I'm after, although the background looks nice. Also, ho..."
- over 2 years ago03/16/17 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
Sue Meismer started a new discussion Customizing Storyline 2
"Hi, I am using Storyline 2's Quiz feature, the Pick Many under the Survey option, to create an assessment. There are no right/wrong answ..."
- over 2 years ago03/15/17 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Love the simplicity and color/ shade options. Thanks, Joshua!"
- almost 3 years ago02/27/17 at 4:12 pm (UTC)
"David, hi there. Your response sounds exactly like what my client is saying. I would like to chat further and will research these topics ..."
- over 3 years ago08/05/16 at 1:07 am (UTC)
Sue Meismer started a new discussion Intuitive Website Functionality in eLearning
"Hello, The L & D consulting firm I support asked me to design an interactive model in SL2 that visually shows the connectivity of th..."
- over 3 years ago08/03/16 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"Sue Meismer Storyline 2 independent eLearning developer and instructional designer. Contact info and samples upon request. Over 25 years..."
- almost 4 years ago02/28/16 at 4:01 am (UTC)
"Thanks. I am going to re-publish tomorrow and see what happens. Sue, (Mobile)"
- almost 4 years ago02/25/16 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"i tried it on OneDrive but it didn't work."
- almost 4 years ago02/24/16 at 1:56 am (UTC)