"Thomas Delfs said: Hello, First time poster, so hopefully I've come to the right place, if not please bear with me. We are a small crea..."
- over 6 years ago07/17/14 at 10:40 am (UTC)
Suraj Karakulath started a new discussion Google's new "Material Design"
"Hi all, Just wanted to share this link about google's new "material design" as launched in the I/O developer conference this week. http:/..."
- over 6 years ago06/25/14 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Well done ! That was fun. I kept making explosions ruing the poor lady's labcoat"
- almost 7 years ago04/01/14 at 2:29 am (UTC)
"I use Trello when I work with my team - check it out https://trello.com/ It's based on the kanban style of project management. But from ..."
- almost 7 years ago03/20/14 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
"Good question Sushil, I also wanted to know about this ! And thanks Judy for the answer !"
- almost 7 years ago03/20/14 at 11:07 pm (UTC)
Suraj Karakulath replied to the discussion Appropriate Terminology - case study? scenario? quiz?
"I think 'Scenario'is a better term than Case Study. Case Study usually is usually a presentation of information - events, actions taken, ..."
- almost 7 years ago03/06/14 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"I just add the terms "eLearning Heroe"s" along with the search terms in google. More often that not i am not disappointed"
- almost 7 years ago03/06/14 at 2:16 am (UTC)
Suraj Karakulath replied to the discussion Collaborative Story boarding & Planning suggestions?
"I'm interested in this question too. I sometimes work with animators, designers and programmers remotely (they are in another country) an..."
- almost 7 years ago03/05/14 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
"This is excellent. It's so sleek and classy ! Sometimes I just come and look at this design just for inspiration"
- almost 7 years ago03/05/14 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
Suraj Karakulath started a new discussion Alignment issue for Flash import into Storyline
"Hey guys, I am having a problem. I tried importing a flash file (720x540) into Storyline (stage size 720x540). It fits perfectly in the s..."
- almost 7 years ago02/06/14 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Sorry I tried to reply to my first post earlier (but I couldn't locate it - I assume you had to allow it to appear first). I m..."
- over 7 years ago10/15/13 at 6:27 pm (UTC)