Tom Coltrain started a new discussion Unanswered quiz question reports a learner response and result incorrectly
"We have a course that has multiple quiz questions that are optional. We do this so we can still get data in the LMS on questions th..."
- 8 months ago02/21/20 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"I should add, i don't think this is an issue with Articulate. The same exact course reports correctly in a different LMS. Its CSOD that..."
- almost 2 years ago12/19/18 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"We would like the transcript to show fail when they fail, because we want there to be a 'stop' before they retake where they have a conve..."
- almost 2 years ago12/19/18 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
Tom Coltrain started a new discussion Cornerstone Transcript Status Complete for Failed Course
"We are having an issue with our courses published in Storyline 360. When a user passes or fails the quiz, their transcript status in Corn..."
- almost 2 years ago12/14/18 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I updated my last post"
- over 3 years ago06/23/17 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"Yes for both files (one created in Articulate 2 and one in Articulate 360) I am seeing both a success and completion status. What should..."
- over 3 years ago06/23/17 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
"I guess my question is: Is the reporting for my storyline 2 output correct? Because my LMS is still showing this item as passed instead ..."
- over 3 years ago06/22/17 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"I am getting the same issue in Articulate 2 as well. Is that the same thing?"
- over 3 years ago06/21/17 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
Tom Coltrain started a new discussion Complete/Incomplete showing Passed in LMS
"Every course that I publish in SCORM 2004 3rd ed is showing as passed in my LMS (essentials LMS by eLogic). Both courses in scorm c..."
- over 3 years ago06/21/17 at 4:10 pm (UTC)