Trevor Clay commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: Full Course Example on Driving in France
"Wow, I have never thought of developing in RISE this way, Thank You Allison"
- over 1 year ago05/31/18 at 6:22 am (UTC)
"Fantastic, thank you Allison. I need to start building with Rise :-)"
- 2 years ago11/15/17 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"awesome, very clever :-) Thank you"
- over 2 years ago05/03/17 at 2:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Ali, I thought that may be the issue but did not want to admit it :-) as jumping from one office to another it was just easier to acc..."
- almost 3 years ago04/12/17 at 5:10 am (UTC)
Trevor Clay started a new discussion Help with text edit problem
"Sometimes, very randomly when I edit text I get this screen pop up that is a big red X on a white background, I can undo my work but this..."
- almost 3 years ago04/11/17 at 2:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashi, Fantastic, that is just what I need for this project. And thank you again for the quick reply :-)"
- almost 3 years ago03/23/17 at 5:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashi, thank you for the quick reply :-) Can you please tell me how I can achieve it manually?"
- almost 3 years ago03/23/17 at 5:12 am (UTC)
"Is there a way to control how much zoom is added so as to not have the area zoom to full page?"
- almost 3 years ago03/23/17 at 4:31 am (UTC)
Trevor Clay commented on the download Storyline 2+: Cards Against Humanity-Inspired Game
"Awesome, thank you"
- almost 3 years ago03/01/17 at 3:15 am (UTC)
"Thank you to all that have replied, it is a challenge to take over a system built by a previous employee with no documented history on bu..."
- 3 years ago01/15/17 at 10:36 pm (UTC)
Trevor Clay started a new discussion Notification by email?
"I have Moodle Version 3.0 and built a storyline 2 scorm object as a quiz with the results slide showing the correct information. I can't ..."
- 3 years ago01/13/17 at 2:54 am (UTC)
Trevor Clay commented on the article 2 Easy Ways to Track Course Completion Without an LMS
"Tom, that sounds perfect for my next project, can you please provide more detail or an example. :-)"
- 5 years ago01/13/15 at 11:49 pm (UTC)