Willi Stolz started a new discussion Unused slide masters report being used; cannot be deleted
"I have a project that contains slide masters that are NOT being used by any slide in the project, yet they report that several slides are..."
- 1 year ago11/20/19 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
"When setting Booleans, use the Operator: '= Not Assignment' to toggle the value of the variable."
- 2 years ago12/14/18 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
Willi Stolz replied to the discussion What happened to the scale project feature in Storlyine 360?
"Right on! "
- over 2 years ago07/05/18 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
Willi Stolz started a new discussion What happened to the scale project feature in Storlyine 360?
"The option to set a project to scale has disappeared from Player ==> Properties==? Other (gear). Has it moved? Is there a new way to s..."
- over 2 years ago07/05/18 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! "
- over 3 years ago10/18/17 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
Willi Stolz started a new discussion Send Completion Status Now
"How can I, upon any valid trigger, send 'completed' status to the LMS? Say I've just used a trigger to evaluate whether 10 Yes/No variabl..."
- over 3 years ago10/16/17 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
Willi Stolz started a new discussion On Lightbox Close
"Can closing a lightbox slide trigger an action on the parent slide, i.e., the slide from which the lightbox was opened? Here's my need......"
- over 3 years ago10/13/17 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, Would you please provide and update on this? Thank you."
- almost 4 years ago01/30/17 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! William Stolz | Vice President - Manager Digital Learning Learning & Development | First Citizens Bank DAC-42 | 100 Eas..."
- over 4 years ago08/22/16 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, I believe there is more to it than this. I open a project file of 45.5 Meg then used 'save as' to clone it. Then, I deleted nearl..."
- over 4 years ago08/20/16 at 3:19 am (UTC)
"What I'm suggesting is that it is possible to divorce how a lesson is re-accessed (last spot or page 1) from whether variables/object sta..."
- over 4 years ago08/03/16 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Steve and Ashley! It worked for me with Resume set to 'always'. I'll test to see if it also works with Resume set to 'prompt' w..."
- over 4 years ago08/03/16 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, sorry to seem so dense, but I read the article and did not see anything related to the effect that choice of resume setting might..."
- over 4 years ago08/01/16 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! What do you mean when a slide is 'set to restore'? I do not see that in slide properties. Or do you mean when 'Resume' is set ..."
- over 4 years ago08/01/16 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Do we have persistent variables yet?"
- over 4 years ago08/01/16 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"Preserving Variable Values Across Sessions: I need to send the values of variables--Boolean if possible, but text would work--to the LMS...."
- over 4 years ago08/01/16 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"It's hard to explain, but there are times when selecting 'everything you touch' is very handy. It's a good toggle. I'm pretty sure Adobe ..."
- over 5 years ago08/25/15 at 2:45 am (UTC)
"Thank you for the reply Ashley. Let me try again... Say I want to select a rectangle. I must fully suround it with the marquee. My prefef..."
- over 5 years ago08/24/15 at 6:39 pm (UTC)