The 6 Most Helpful Articulate 360 Tips of 2021
If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to create better courses and be more productive—whether that’s learning how to build more immersive experiences, design beautifully branded lessons, or use Articulate apps more effectively. But there are so many helpful resources out there and so few hours in the day, it can be hard to decide which ones are worth exploring. Sound familiar? To help you out, we rounded up the Articulate 360 tips e-learning designers found most helpful in 2021. Check them out below!
- 7 Tips for Creating Immersive Learning Experiences with Interactive 360° Images: When it comes to creating engaging and realistic e-learning, 360° images are the industry go-to. But if you’ve never created one before, you might be wondering how to get started. This article is a perfect starting point, since it walks you through how to create a 360° image in Storyline 360, step by step.
- 3 Creative Ways to Incorporate Your Logo into a Rise 360 Course: Creating a branded course is a common request most instructional designers receive. And if you’re looking for some innovative ways to make your company branding more prominent in your Rise 360 courses, this article will show you how.
- 7 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Articulate 360 Training: Trying to up your e-learning game but not sure where to start? Then check out this article! It shares tricks that’ll help you find the training content that best suits your needs—quickly.
- 3 Features That Make Storyline 360 Quick and Easy to Learn: Storyline 360 is a powerful app, allowing you to create almost any type of training imaginable. And if you’re looking to get up to speed quickly, this article is a great place to start.
- 4 Tips on Creating Software Tutorials in Rise 360: Software tutorials are an e-learning staple. And they’re super simple to build in Rise 360. Just check out this article to see how effortlessly they come together.
- 5 Different Ways to Create Scenarios in Rise 360: You don’t always need to turn to Storyline 360 for custom scenarios; Rise 360 works great for building this sort of interaction. Check out this article for creative ways to engage learners using scenarios.
If you enjoyed this look at our most helpful tips, check out these other year-in-review articles:
- The 6 Most Helpful Instructional Design Resources of 2021
- 10 Most Popular Storyline Downloads of 2021
- 10 Most Viewed Rise 360 Examples of 2021
- The 7 Most Useful Career-Building Tips of 2021
- 5 Most Downloaded Graphic Freebies of 2021
If we missed any of your favorite Articulate 360 tips, comment below and let us know what they are.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.