We’ve just released a ton of new features in Articulate 360. We’re really excited to share all the new ways you can engage your learners, customize your courses, work faster, and more!
Here are a few highlights:
- Quickly create branching scenarios in your Rise 360 courses using the scenario block.
- Clearly show data and provide more context for your learners with the table block in Rise 360.
- Fine-tune how you work with colleagues on Rise 360 projects with Articulate 360 Teams collaborator roles.
- Show learners their progress in your Storyline 360 courses with slide numbers.
- Find the assets you need faster and create accessible courses even more easily with new enhancements to the Storyline 360 media library.
Explore these features and all the other new goodies on our What’s New page.
Check out some examples of these new features in action:
- Storyline 360: Slide Numbers
- Storyline 360: Percent Complete
- Storyline 360: Visual Progress Meter
- Rise 360: Product Catalog