When you play the video from website (YouTube) does not work in Ar

When you play the video from website (YouTube) does not work in Articulate Engage '13
I am creating an Engage interaction and I would like to insert a video from a website.  I followed the instructions and copied the embed code from this youtube video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPEoEcs2oLs&feature=youtu.be
 So I entered this as the embed code (straight from youtube site):
 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CPEoEcs2oLs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 It says that it is an invalid embed code.  What am I doing wrong?
I am creating a labeled graphic interaction in engage and want to insert a video from website.  When I add the embed code and click okay it says that it is invalid and doesn't accept it

2 Replies
Justin Grenier

Good Morning, Ashraf.

Using these instructions, I have authored a short test interaction that contains your video on New Panel 1.  Unfortunately however, YouTube videos do not currently play when published using Engage '13, and this is an issue that the Articulate Quality Assurance Team is working to resolve in a future software update.

I will update this Forum Thread when the problem is resolved.  Good luck with your project!