Error messages

Aug 31, 2018

Hi, I have an error messages which has foxed me all day. I imported pp from studio and wished to save in storyline after publishing, but got following message: "The project file could not be saved. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value."

Should I be typing something specific or is this a system error?

Thanks in advance for any help.

9 Replies
Becca Levan

Thanks for reaching out, Xpan!

I don't see a standard solution for the others who were getting this specific error: "The project file could not be saved. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value."

Could you share more details of your issue so we can get you pointed in the right direction? 

• Is this the exact error your getting, and if so, when do you see it? With all projects or just one? 
  • Can you confirm you're working off a local drive, usually your C: drive, and not off a network drive or external device?

I'm staying tuned for your response so we can continue troubleshooting!

Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, daniel! ⭐️

Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've gone through. I see you have a case open with my teammate, Angelo; great call on connecting with our support team! 

I've shared these additional details in your case so you can continue working one on one with Angelo. Stay tuned; he'll reach out with the next step!