Have These SL2 Bugs Been Fixed in SL3?
I'm thinking about upgrading from Storyline 2 to Storyline 3 and have looked over the feature comparison list. But it doesn't list anything about some rather important issues I've run into in the past using SL2. Can anyone tell me whether or not the following issues have been resolved in SL3?
- Kerning issue with Arial font
- Formatting not saving for text entry box text (I see that it was fixed in SL2, want to make sure it hasn't been re-reported for SL3)
- Variables lost/renamed when importing one project into another
- Matching drop-down questions automatically filling in the first answer option rather than displaying --Select-- on certain browsers
- Can the player button text (Submit, Next, etc.) be set to be different on different slides? (For example, if a single SL file has the same content in two scenes, one in English and one in Spanish, can I set the player buttons on the appropriate slides to display in the needed language?)
- Can the initial "0" value be removed from Numeric Entry questions? (Without using workarounds)
Has the way SL handles suspend data been updated?
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes it upon themselves to help with my super-specific-knit-picky questions. Ha ha!