Text disappears in Storyline 360

Jun 15, 2021

Hello,

When I type text into a textbox or a shape, it appears fine.  But when I hit Enter or when I start to format the next line, the text on the first line disappears or gets cut off.  I have noticed this happen several times and, after playing around with it a lot, I finally decided to appeal for help!  I found this thread that discusses it, but I am not using the tab key or anything as it discusses in the thread.  

I created this 20-second video capture to show you what's happening:  

Any help would be appreciated!  

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Amit,

Thank you for reaching out to share what you are experiencing in your project file and including that helpful video.

We do have a similar issue documented with our team specific to:

• When using the center or right alignment in a text box, the text is not displayed correctly in edit mode.
    • This issue does not appear when using either left or justified alignments. 
    • The preview and published version display correctly.

Does this sound like what you are experiencing as well?

If so, the current workaround is to use different text boxes for different text formats. I've added this conversation to our report as we continue to track user impact and so that we can share updates with you here.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello again, Amit!

Great news! We just released another update for Articulate 360 and included a few important fixes you'll see in the release notes.

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: Text with center or right alignment didn't display correctly.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here. Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.