6 Replies
Philip Roy
Nisha Makan

Hi Philip, neither, I am referring to videos uploaded directly to Review 360 instead of via an authoring tool. The advantage to this is you can then publish a SCORM-compatible version of the video with video playback controls and set the completion of the SCORM to be based on % of the video that the learner has watched.

I want to know if I can upload a closed caption file to a video, like you can in Rise.

Philip Roy

OK, I confess this is the second thread I've posted in where I've read about Review and SCORM and I'm lost as I'm not sure Review even has that functionality...so apologies, I've not been of much help. This might help?

SCORM Video Wrapper using Review - Review 360 Discussions - E-Learning Heroes (articulate.com)

Kelly Auner

Hi Nisha,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate your feedback and love to hear what features would be beneficial to you. You can upload videos directly to Review 360, but we currently don't have the option to include closed captioning in those videos. 

If you would like to track completion based on the percentage of the video that the learner watched, you can try this out in Storyline.

• Insert your video to a slide and add closed captioning.
  • Calculate completion percentage based on timeline length. To do this, you can set a trigger to Complete course when timeline reaches X minutes Y seconds. I've included this screenshot as an example.

Windows 10 2022-06-01 at 4.23.41 PM

• Enable video playback controls
  • Publish for LMS distribution

Please let me know if you have additional questions! We are happy to take a look at your specific project here, or privately through a support case. We will delete it from our systems when troubleshooting is complete.