Course Keeps spinning in Review no matter format or browser

Sep 03, 2018

Hi Everyone, 

Let's get straight to it. I have a course I have created for some folks. I'm waiting for their final review so I can close the project. The issue is: after I've loaded it into review it just keeps doing spinning wheel. I've tried to save and upload several ways ( Html 5 only to Flash only) but nothing works. Anyone have this issue or know how to solve it? Is there something in the course itself causing the issue? Thanks for anything you have folks. 

Problem example

4 Replies
Katie Riggio

Really sorry you're experiencing that spinning wheel, Bryan. You've come to the right place for help ..and smart move on also opening a support case!

While my teammate, Gerald, tests your .story file, could you help us with a few more details?

• Is this happening with multiple Storyline projects or a particular one?
  • Do you see the spinning wheel when in Preview mode?

Let us know; we're standing by!

Katie Riggio

Happy Tuesday, Bryan!

I'm happy to share that we dropped the newest version for Storyline 360: Update 38!

This version includes a fix for the issue you reported where results slides within question banks would cause playback issues. Question banks can't contain result slides, so that import process has been corrected.

Take a look at all the enhancements and give your software an update. Let us know what you think! 😊

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.