Reassigning ownership of Review courses to other team members

Jul 19, 2018

Hi, 

I just wondered if there was a way to transfer ownership of courses published in review to other team members, the same way you can for a Rise course. 

Cheers, 

Jas

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

30 Replies
Special Cargo Developer

Many companies start with 1 account. Then find they are expanding more and decide to move to teams accounts. The huge portfolio of the one account became too much to maintain an overview. That's why transferring the online content (Rise) + the review content (Rise + Storyline) would be a logical step. I hope this will be implemented very soon now. Can you give us an update? or maybe a perspective?

Ajay Johnson

+1ing this. 

Just to be crystal clear, Collaborative authoring and QA doesn't end with completing an iteration of an course it ends with education product being launched.  Review is a critical integral part of it

As such this is a critical aspect of how ID managers and Multidisciplinary ID teams use this product. Its very hard to transfer review comments to be implemented by another ID. While its understandable and difficult to implement desktop to be collaborative, I don't understand how or why review 360 feedback cant be shared to team members.  

Kelly Auner

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.