Review 360 Photo Comments

Aug 09, 2022

I would like to suggest an improvement in Review 360 and I hope the eLearning legends and devs in Articulate can read this and maybe take it into consideration in their next update.

Okay, here goes...

I think it would be great if the attached screenshots in the comments be viewed in the site instead of them being automatically downloaded every time we click it. I think it can help us view the screenshots faster than to wait for the photo to download. :) 

I also prepared a simple prototype of what it would look like. Hehehe. 

• First photo - the existing layout in Review 360

Existing layout of the Review 360 comments

• Second photo - proposed layout of the comment

• Third photo - proposed layout for when the user views the screenshot

• Fourth photo - another proposed layout for when the user views the screenshot

Then the user can quickly close it by clicking anywhere outside the photo (just like how we do it in our social media sites). 

I hope I'm not the only one who's thinking about this. Hope y'all hear me out. Hehehe. 

Thank you!

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Wow! What awesome suggestions to improve the overall appearance of Review 360. These are all great, and I went ahead and opened a feature request on your behalf so our product team can review your ideas. Here's a quick look at how we handle feature requests from users. Thank you for taking the time to detail all of the improvements that you'd like to see, and keep them coming!