COMING SOON TO RISE: Scenario and Chart Blocks

Dec 11, 2018

Today we announced new features and content in Articulate 360 including two new block types coming in Rise.

It’s already stunningly easy to create engaging lessons with the learning blocks in Rise, but soon you’ll be able to create branching scenarios using the images and characters from Content Library. And, we’re adding a chart block that’ll help you create eye-catching charts in seconds.

We’ll update you in this forum when these new features are available. We think you’re going to love them! To learn more about all the new features we’ve announced, check out the What’s New, What’s Next page.

98 Replies
Martika Cox

Hi Jaret,

Thanks for posting here!

If your project is on a tight timeline I would suggest using Storyline 360 to create scenarios for your course. You can insert them into Rise using a Storyline block.

Here are some ideas for making interactive scenarios for your learners.

If you have any more questions please reach out - I’d be happy to help!

Martika Cox

Hi Nicola and Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out!

A Table block is actually already in the works. We hope to have that in your hands in the first quarter of next year.

We don’t have plans to let you remove characters or add your own. With Content Library characters, we can control the precise size and positioning so they’re guaranteed to look good on any device your learners are using.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.