NEW IN RISE 360: Chart Block

Feb 28, 2019

We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the chart block.

It’s already easy to build beautiful, inherently responsive e-learning with Rise 360 by combining blocks to create unique lessons. And now you can add gorgeous data visualizations including bar, line, and pie charts with the new chart block.

Here’s how the chart block works:

Enjoy!

34 Replies
Nina Araujo

This is a bit of eye candy for the work that I do, but helpful addition, I believe. Data visualization is a bit more creative than this, but Articulate has started simple and adds features based on demand? Tables and the so promised scenarios would be great about today. Thank you for the work in the background, Articulate!

David Tait

I think this is a great addition to Rise and one that we will definitely make use of.

I love that we can roll over the data points for added emphasis too.

If I was to make one request it would be that we could colour each individual bar on the bar chart separately. Oftentimes we use bar charts for comparison, for example, to show the effect of one drug vs another. In these cases a client often needs the bar that represents their product to be coloured differently to their competitors. Other than this though, very happy with the new feature, thanks!

Allison LaMotte

Hi Patricia,

You've always been able to build interactive charts in Storyline :) If you're looking for templates, I would check out the Content Library templates in the Slides tab. There are a bunch of different options there.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!