Rise keeps saying I'm offline/disconnecting me

Aug 12, 2022

As the title says, Rise keeps logging me out or giving me a "Your computer is offline" error, almost every 10 - 15 mins, comes back on after a couple of mins but things I've added then haven't been added or changed.

Internets working fine, no issues anywhere else. What could be causing this?

7 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Linda! I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with Rise 360 showing that you're offline.

I see that my colleague Carlo replied to a case you've opened with some troubleshooting suggestions to fix your issue. Have you had the chance to try them out? Feel free to reply back to Carlo if you are still experiencing the issue. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to continue troubleshooting the issue with you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Linda Ingram

Hi Angelo.

Applied all the suggestions received with no success. However, when changing to another Network provider this resolved the issue to the largest extent. Not sure what would be the cause in this case between network providers as I have no issues with any other websites with my default provider.

Importantly though, even with a different network between 15:30 to around 18:00 South Africa time on average, the issue reoccurs every day for some reason. I can not recall a single day when I worked during these hours when this issue did not occur. It's very frustrating as it does not save any work. I have had instances where I added 10 lines of info to a table for it just to disappear and similarly on other content options.