Last Post Replies
Clair Kerner
Hi folks -  Working on a project (product training involving simulations and other content). The project  requires parallel ILT and eLearning (same content in both fo...
6 years ago
By john faulkes
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I am trying to figure out the best way to present a document in the Storyline. Thinking to walk the user through from the top to bottom but the problem is that th...
6 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Dave Goodman
We have the same course running on multiple LMSs except the Results page does not print under AICC on Plateau. Has anyone experienced this and any suggestions to corre...
6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Xoh Tauseef
Hi, I want to share my resources that I made in powerpoint (like icons, templates) etc here so people can download and use them. How can I do that. What is the procedu...
6 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Hey, hey, I had an idea for expanding drop targets for a while now. It's very simple: drop target expands to the size of the dragged item. There could be different ap...
6 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
nicole Vossenberg
Hello everyone, I'm trying to hide the next and previous buttons if a learner is reviewing a quiz because i have my own custom buttons. I've seen this link: https://c...
6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Howie Pearson
I was wondering what actions any UK freelancers have taken to ensure they comply with this.  https://ico.org.uk/ An agency that supplies me with quite alot of busine...
6 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Geetha R
can any one help me in javascript coding for changing the background color in SL3
6 years ago
By aditya singh
Nic Ralph
My client has quite a few html/javascript web animation files comprising of svg, parallax animation and video.  As the content is mouse scrolled or swiped, different a...
6 years ago
By Nic Ralph
Sven Slazenger
Hi there, Interlake, the world's oldest and largest Articulate partner is expanding to Estonia. We will open an office in Tallinn towards the end of 2018 and are alrea...
6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Zsolt Olah
Hello fellow heroes!  I'll be speaking at the ATD ICE conference in May. I was wondering who else is going to be there? And what sessions are you interested in for im...
6 years ago
By W Gill
Helen Gilbert
I am trying to find out how many mandatory eLearning module people have to complete each year and what sector they are in. For instance I work in the insurance sector...
6 years ago
By Helen Gilbert
Melodie V
Hi Everyone, Need some help. I'm working on a project that has a quiz (38 questions, will select 10 at random). Once the user passes the quiz they then need to click ...
6 years ago
By David Tait
XAn Choly
I'm able to import quiz questions using the Excel template here.  But it imports into a standard blank slide question layout. I have my own quiz slide layout. How d...
6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Irene Boland
As a fellow Storyline user, I wanted to be sure that I reached out to share this with you. It's OK to share this with others - the code will work for each person. Fre...
6 years ago
By Irene Boland
Ayman Agamy
  Good day, please provide me any e learning strategy for how e learning help children from 7 - 10  to improve attention and memorize any subject thanks and regard...
6 years ago
By Ayman Agamy
Joseph Benton
Hi Heroes, I would be pleased as pie if you would give me feedback on my portfolio. I am sure you are going to get some new ideas and see some new approaches to hand...
6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Steve Eames
Hey all, Longtime member via various organizations. I would love to see if anyone has any guidance for me. After being in the corporate training space for years, I ...
6 years ago
By Steve Eames
Jeff Bolan
I work for a bilingual company that requires that all of our training material be available in both languages.  The preference is that we have one course "123 Learn" t...
6 years ago
By Jeff Bolan
Laura Payette
I'm developing a compliance training that has to be a certain length time-wise by law. Of course, I approached the design and content development as I would for any ot...
6 years ago
By Liza Rodriguez