Last Post Replies
Rachel Duguay
Hello, Can you add closed captions to videos that you do not own without violating copyright? Thanks, Rachel
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
abhijeet Srivastav
Hey friends, I am a bit confused in deciding what should I use for my course building storyline or studio. Can I use engage and quiz maker with storyline.
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
abhijeet Srivastav
Hello Friends, I want to build a mind map in my course, can anyone please suggest a type of engage interaction that can be used for this. Thanks!        
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Katherine Sortor
In using the closed captioning function in storyline 3, is there a way to place the closed captioning field where I want it? 
6 years ago
By Katherine Sortor
sam skillington
As the title states, how do I go about sending the staff a copy of the file to see what the crack is? and whether I need to redo the course.
6 years ago
By sam skillington
Ward Scott
What questions do you ask when hiring an instructional developer when you want them to also be strong in instructional design?   In the past, I was always interested i...
6 years ago
By Debra Beach
Hannah Lim
Hi everyone, I'd love to get your expert brains on the process below which my team uses to develop e-learning courses. We'd like to know where we're going right, and w...
6 years ago
By Hannah Lim
Bill Kelleher
Is there a way to send information from a "form" I have created directly to email? I have created a simple JavaScipt that executes on click of a button. If y0u fill in...
6 years ago
By elearningbytes .co.uk
Ali J
I have been getting quite a  bit of interest from companies and have been thrilled with the response from my calling card. I built it in After Effects. https://www.yo...
6 years ago
By Ali J
Rebecca Adler
How do other designers help clients move to a new model of reviewing content online via Articulate Review? I work in some highly regulated industries, and often the co...
6 years ago
By Rebecca Adler
Abir @Articulate network
Dear Community Heroes,  I need to add this option "Record Your Voice" to a project that will be published to a CD. Please tell me how can users record a word and/or a ...
6 years ago
By Zach Benton-Slocum
Gillian Delvigne
Hi, I'm using the Rise solution to create elearning modules in the professional environment and I'm starting with the Storyline360 solution to create interactivity wi...
6 years ago
By Gillian Delvigne
Doug Dewan
I'm currently building a course in SL360 and wanted to build some questions with Multiple Response. When searching in the content library this doesn't seem to be avail...
6 years ago
By Doug Dewan
Dan Black
We got this question from one of our users and for the life of me, I don't know the answer, can anyone offer some suggestions of things for her to check. (outside of t...
6 years ago
By Sam L
Mike Stewart
Hi, I was hoping I wouldn't have to ask here but I'm getting no response from my LMS admin team :-( I have a course, written in SL2.  The first scene is just a lesson...
6 years ago
By Mike Stewart
Mat Tinker
Hi there. I have some somewhat lengthy javascript assigned to an object, which is duplicated for similar objects on the slide. Is there a way to create this script in...
6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nick Sweet
I am trying to build a course that features a coach taking his players through a basketball game as part of the learning process. I am not seeing a character on the co...
6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Hal Richman
We have a course with 14 modules, each with a quiz at the end. We have a final assessment for the course. The bank for the assessment is a combination of the banks fr...
6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Megan Morgan
Anybody have any great Parliamentary Procedure videos/examples/workshops they have seen or made & are willing to share?    Thank you! 
6 years ago
By Megan Morgan
Gail Chambers
Is it possible to get a Articulate 360 certification?
6 years ago
By Ron Price