Last Post Replies
Megan Corker
Hi all, I don't like to grumble but as a developer I'm getting extremely tired (and quite frankly, BORED) of the number of bugs that are in HTML5 exported files from ...
6 years ago
By Elena Gas
Geetha R
How to add the timer with the help of dial in a layer ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHAdxIHjSPY pls check the above link. I replicated the exact for the timer, b...
6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Heidi Matthews
My company would like to host other articulate users in the Kansas City area for a knowledge share get together. Additionally, we may have freelance opportunities in 2...
6 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Martha Campbell
I'm new to Storyline. In Storyline 3, I've embedded a video. However, I need to be able to pause and rewind the video but don't see how to set that up. It only plays t...
6 years ago
By Martha Campbell
Sindy Chettiath
Hi everyone!  Today we got a request to add closed captioning to a video file. I'm new to the Articulate 360 tools.  Does anyone know if there is a way I can do this u...
6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Bruce Graham
Hi,  Does anyone have a Litmos LMS hosted within a SalesForce.com environment? I want to see whether it is possible to push Articulate Storyline courses via urls to ...
6 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Mike Meyer
Hey everyone, I'm wondering what the community thinks about a definition of Blended Learning (BL)... Most common definition: Blended learning is an education program...
6 years ago
By Aliaa Ahmad
Amelia Fluet
I have imported Engage slides into Storyline 360 but they are being glitchy. Has anyone had experience in how to fix Engage slides in Storyline? Issue examples: There ...
6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Phil Kendrick
Hi there I am trying to work out how to convert some very basic powerpoint (for Mac) files into Scorm in order to have them play on our LMS.  But, there doesn't seem...
6 years ago
By Ray Cole
OWEN HOLT
I was recently helping a client develop training that involved crane operation using joysticks and I really enjoyed the challenges.  I threw together this "claw game" ...
6 years ago
By cheryl venhuizen
James Addoms
E-learning heroes, This is my second entry in the challenges: [ http://security.skillspace360.com/ ] This week’s challenge spoke to me because (1) I have been thinki...
6 years ago
By David Anderson
Sabrina P
I have a slide with a button which is mandatory to click. I have a layer called Oops which shows if learner clicks Next without clicking the mandatory button. After cl...
6 years ago
By Sabrina P
Rebecca Jung
Dear all, I have created a pyramid interaction which looks fine to me in the preview. However, in the menu the terms "top layer" is visible. I cannot delete the term ...
6 years ago
By Rebecca Jung
Roman Baraniuk
Hi everyone, Up to date, our free template library has 30+ storyline interactions: http://tmx-learning.com/category/free-articulate-storyline-interactions/ Hope you'...
6 years ago
By michelle eames
smko ghazi
Hello guys, the Wipe animation moves correctly in the preview, but it is disabled when output? storyline 3 update 3.3.15007
6 years ago
By smko ghazi
Dan Sy
Hi all. I was wondering if its possible to track whether a separate module has been completed or not in Moodle. For example, I have a course with 3 separate modules. ...
6 years ago
By Dan Sy
Maria Jonsson
I have a course with six scenes. The learner access each scene from 6 objects in one of the scenes. I want the the state of an object to change to completed/visited wh...
6 years ago
By Maria Jonsson
Lynnette Glaze
Hello! I am currently in the process of building a course, and my customer has decided they would like to add narration, which wasn't included in my scope or course d...
6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Ricky Fowler
I'm currently using Storyline to emulate a piece of software. The software allows us to search documents by the document number, a keyword, or by multiple keywords. I ...
6 years ago
By Ricky Fowler
Mark McCreesh
Hello fellow Heroes Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for examples of microlearning developed using Storyline or Captivate - not looking for t...
6 years ago
By Mark McCreesh