Last Post Replies
Joey Keopraseuth
Hello all! I was wondering about the functionality of the Record Screen where after capturing, I would be able to create a simulation for the learner to perform the s...
over 7 years ago
By Joey Keopraseuth
kelly Michaels
Our company is currently over-extended in our training needs. I support a contact center that is always dealing with turnover and we are constantly overextended and un...
over 7 years ago
By Melanie Mahler-Pioch
Amar Kulshreshtha
Hello All, This time i have tried to convert a guideline (which states the do’s and don’ts while travelling by flight) into an interactive eLearning course. This cou...
over 7 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
Heather Beaudoin
I'm using the Illustrated character sitting at a desk looking at a computer monitor. I really need it to show having two monitors on the desk.  I tried my skills at cr...
over 7 years ago
By Maree Eilman
Michelle Burns
Hi folks,  I'm writing training for an IT platform that changes constantly, and I'm wondering how to update screenshots of the IT platform in regular way using Master...
over 7 years ago
By Michelle Burns
Rob Swanson
As I look through the posts here, I am consistently blown away by the skill and competency of the members here.  I am looking for compliance training for Harassment, I...
over 7 years ago
By Rob Swanson
Dana Gullo
Hello, When I am in student view, and finish watching and taking the quizzes in the module, I receive an error message :  " A fatal Error has occurred, communication ...
over 7 years ago
By Dana Gullo
Joseph Benton
I've solved the problem of how to make full-screen video backgrounds and documented it here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cracking-full-motion-backgrounds-joseph-dow...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Todd Thornton
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Training Magazine Network Live + Online certificate training program.  (Good or bad) You can reply offline if you ...
over 7 years ago
By Kristin Augusta
Rhona Blankenship
Hi all. I need advice on the best way to create a course that allows me to be able to get data back on where a user clicks. We have a software that is used, and we ha...
over 7 years ago
By Rhona Blankenship
Ajay M
Hi All My intended design is 1. I will create my E-Learning Content using Adobe Captivate or Articulate or in the MP4 videos format 2. I will host my content, say, ...
over 7 years ago
By Ajay M
Zsolt Olah
Hi, I stumbled upon this two year old post with links to blogs. It was great to see many people are already following there. I figured I start a new one on actual link...
over 7 years ago
By Zsolt Olah
Ridvan  Saglam
Hi Everyone, I am a big fan of Kawaii style, and I wanted to create my own kawaii e-learning character.  First, I drew them on Adobe Illustrator  Draw app, then used ...
over 7 years ago
By Sara Taylor
Catherine Sylvester
Hi All, I have been looking for someone who can work as a consultant with my organization. The person would develop a training curriculum for users in our Salesforce d...
over 7 years ago
By Pradnya Maske
Kai Lam
Anyone used Salesforce to host their training?  Got a demo on the CUstomer Portal and seems like it could work really well.  Any feedback on tracking(SCORM AICC issues...
over 7 years ago
By Pradnya Maske
Deepak G
Hi Guys, I work with an elearning company - Ptotem, pioneer of serious gaming in India. We have recently launched our new product - QuoDeck, an end-to-end microlearni...
over 7 years ago
By Deepak G
Daniel Adeboye
Hello friends, I have watched a tutorial by David on converting to freeform for multiple questions on a slide, it has helped greatly but I'm still stuck, please help ...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Adeboye
Montse
During my early morning surfing routine, I stumbled upon this fun interactive from the Guardian and my Storyline creative flow started raging and of course, I had to t...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Ryan O'Connell
Hey all, I thought I'd share some work we've done to create rapid fire questions for use in elearning. We've done this fairly recently for one of our clients who loved...
over 7 years ago
By jack loganbill
Mary Lorenz
But how to add a Leaderboard? And how to do it for free? Google Sheets and a little code provide the solution. I know a lot of you use Google Docs every day. You may n...
over 7 years ago
By Andrew Scivally