Last Post Replies
BROOKE RENWICK
Can someone talk me through how to build a word search puzzle? I have my basics in place but am having trouble making my triggers work when they should. Also I can't s...
over 7 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ann D
Hello, Hoping to get some help from the experts here.  I inserted an interactive video by following the steps in - How to Create Interactive Videos - tutorial (shared...
over 7 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Kerry Rasmussen
I am new to using Articulate Storyline 2 and want to link more than 3 scenes to my primary scene; can anyone help me out by telling me how to do this please?
over 7 years ago
By Kerry Rasmussen
Leigh S
Hi all -  My latest challenge is designing a course that looks good on desktop, tablets, AND the iPhone 6+ (to launch in a mobile LMS... not the Articulate app). I've...
over 7 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
John Toh
hi guys, received the email below from Dropbox. Is it genuine? I haven't heard anything from the media JT
over 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 31 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard. Click here to launch the ...
over 7 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Frank Margulis
I am trying to add 5 layers on 1 slide that will automatically change when the audio on the base layer hits certain cue points. It seems that the material on some slid...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Stephanie Brooks
Hi, I would like to include a multiple choice question, a hotspot question, and a free response question on each slide. Ideally, I would also like each question to ge...
over 7 years ago
By Maija Perfiljeva
Daniel Stevenson
I see where SL 2 doesn't report the score until the Results slide has been reached so then I can export the results to Blackboard. The quiz I'm working with will be cu...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
David Charney
There is plenty of money wasted on unnecessary bells and whistles in eLearning, but, as we know, engagement of the learner can be a high value return on investment. S...
over 7 years ago
By David Charney
Sonia Heath
Hi, I'm working on a page where you must fill in at least one field before moving on to the next page. If you click on 'next' without filling in at least one field, ...
over 7 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Donavan Cooke
Good Day I am looking for a website apart from E-learning Brothers where i can sign up and get avatars and templates for articulate, E-learning brothers is a great pl...
over 7 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
Learn Something
Hello heroes! ;-) I have a client that wants their learners to view at least 90% of the screens in the course before allowing them to show a completion. My question i...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Megan Corker
Hi all, I had a go at creating a haunted house as a history tool for students... here is a demo, hope you enjoy it! (turn on your sound!) https://googledrive.com/hos...
over 7 years ago
By Megan Corker
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
PFA Corporate Employee designed in PowerPoint. Feel free to use/modify. Regards, Ashi
over 7 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: So...now that I'm a Senior Instructional Designer at my company, I find myself thinking, "Ok, where do I go from here?" I'd like to keep my hand in elear...
over 7 years ago
By Jahn Vannisselroy
Alberto Abbott
Hi I am new to this forum, read a few articles and I'm pleased of the interactions. My Son in the 6 grade came home with the below class project, but unsure how to sta...
over 7 years ago
By Alberto Abbott
Geetanjali Upadhyay
Does any one have any idea why suddenly help.saba.com is not working ?
over 7 years ago
By Geetanjali Upadhyay
Kendra MacPherson
Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble with variables in the course I am working on. I have a survey question that asks the user to choose one option. Once they submit ...
over 7 years ago
By bipin chander
Alexey Kalmykov
Short sample how you can transer any value to LMS as a course's result (i.e. Results.ScorePoints) without JavaScript.  Demo: http://goo.gl/5pjZ9s
over 7 years ago
By Alexey Kalmykov