Last Post Replies
Jedidiah Esposito
Hi folks! My team at Amazon is looking for a leader in learning program management! Here's a link to the description: http://www.amazon.jobs/jobs/344328/learning-progr...
over 8 years ago
By Jedidiah Esposito
Rachel Craig
Good morning, E-Learning Heroes! I am looking for some out of the box learning that is California Law AB 1825 compliant and versions in both English and Spanish with a...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
Jack Quantrill
Hi all, I wanted to share a snippet of a project I’ve been working on that might help spark some ideas on some less conventional ways of using Storyline’s drag and dr...
over 8 years ago
By Karen Marsh
Athea Lebert
Hi, I just published my first course and some of the layers & triggers are not working.  They work fine in the preview mode, but not after being published.  I am ...
over 8 years ago
By Jason Reed
Jessica Andrezze
Hi - I have a pulsing button that was created in Adobe Edge and output to HTML5. Ideally I would like to insert this into Storyline so that it appears and pulses once ...
over 8 years ago
By Jessica Andrezze
Liz Armstrong
So far I've only used the Text Entry field for collecting the learner's name and a short answer for comparison purposes.  I was wondering if anyone has used this text ...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Jason Dumois
Hey Storyline gurus! I'm looking for awesome HTML5 Storyline demos. What examples have you seen that work flawless on the iPad? I looked on the Articulate demo site ...
over 8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
David Anderson
Just posted a new weekly recap! Thanks again for everything you share in the community!
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share this meet the team interaction template that I created in Storyline 2. I've used 6 team members and 3 questions but you could eas...
over 8 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
Graham O'Keeffe
Hi there, Where can I post as I am looking for an Articulate Professional to build courses for my company? Thank you
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jessica L Simpson Taylor
Hi, does anyone have a "You Sank My Battleship" game in Storyline (or a template) they wouldn't mind sharing?
over 8 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
majid ahmadi
hey all i teach storyline in my city , i teach it to teachers , so they can make e-learning courses for students . i want you please help me to understand how teachers...
over 8 years ago
By David Tait
Laura M
Hi everyone, I'm sure this has been discussed, but I haven't found the right search term yet! I am working on a course update. In the current version, they had linked...
over 8 years ago
By Laura M
Marcela Pineros
Hi all, We are looking for an experienced Articulate Storyline 2 developer ASAP with a track record building interactions for mobile. (Portfolio or work samples a mus...
over 8 years ago
By Marcela Pineros
Adam  Harris
Greetings Everyone, I have been tasked with creating a policy that outlines system purpose, user and contributor access rights, and the administrative role, for our L...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Dawdy
Harry Tinoco-Giraldo
Hello Designers!!! I need some advice please... For weeks I've been trying to build my own portfolio and I couldnot find the best way to do it and start it... I check...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Dawdy
Joshua Roberts
Hello all! I've recently launched a blog looking at what we can learn from games as Instructional Designers. This week I'm focusing on a game called Prison Architect a...
over 8 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Matt Bolton
I need help.  I need to try to format the slide master background with some sort of gradient in order to try to match the new look of my company's website.  At least t...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Dawdy
Ramya DSilva
Hi all, I need to develop a deck on communication training with relevant case studies and activities .  Does anyone know of good resources I could review that would h...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Dawdy
Nicole Legault
Question to the masses: When tasked with an e-learning project, how do you go about identifying the learning objectives?  Does your boss or client provide them to yo...
over 8 years ago
By Susan Edwards