Last Post Replies
Brian Gil
Hi everyone, We recently rolled out some enhancements to the Discuss section of E-Learning Heroes in response to feedback from our avid members. The overall goal was ...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Gil
Oriyomi Olukunbi
Hello All, We are an education Non Government Organization moving our local classes to e-learning mainly for web and mobile. I have personally tried to choose the bes...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Allegra Coe
Hi!  My name is Allegra Coe and I've been doing a lot of research and reading on instructional design and e learning.  It looks more and more like something I'd really...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Lisa ODonnell
I'm creating a course that uses a few tell/try demos. I am required to restrict my courses so that learners can only move forward when they have completed the interact...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Andrew Taylor
Hello all, I have recently been developing e-learning material through Artcilaute and the point was raised about providing accessabiliy to people with disabilties suc...
over 9 years ago
By Andrew Taylor
Rebekah Massmann
I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm hoping someone out there will have some ideas. :-) I have a video created in Adobe Premiere Pro that's HD quality. I published ...
over 9 years ago
By Sandi Lin
Brandie Jenkins
Does anyone know if there is a keyboard option or shortcut key for accessing items or links in the resources tab? We are trying to determine how a disabled individual ...
over 9 years ago
By Brandie Jenkins
Rob Burton
We are building a number of courses in support of our clients and industry.  We will be working with other SME's (Subject Matter Experts) and need to know what compen...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
katerine girard
Hi ! I want to make start a vidéo in a new window but ONLY by clicking on the "play icon button" previously created. When i try it, it's working only when I clic direc...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Carolina Tejedor
Dear All, I hope you are having a good start of the week! I´m doing some testing of a course that I created with storyline, and one of my testers asked me to add a f...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Mary Cropp
Are there any E-Learning Heroes interested in meeting up at TechKnowledge next week? It would be nice to compare notes on sessions/learnings at lunch. If so, you can f...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Charles Green
I have a job freelance opportunity for Articulate Storyline. This opportunity is about 10 hours per week. Only highly skilled should inquire. Email me at charles.gree...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Zaineb Sefiani
We are looking for an experienced e-learning developer. Please contact zs@islamicfinancenavigator.com for further details.
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Rhona Blankenship
Hello, I am researching possible digital book software that the organization I work for can use to convert many of the current printable documents into books and post...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Andrew Winner
Hey, so here's what I'm trying to do. I have some software simulations to record and I am having some issues with the audio. When it's just me doing the narration, i...
over 9 years ago
By Louise Miller
Sara Strickler
Hi! We are almost done configuring and gearing up to launch our new training platform. Before we go live, we want to make sure we have a solid plan for storing and or...
over 9 years ago
By Bob S
Tanya Botha
Good day everyone, I am fairly new to the industry with only a year under my belt but I am super excited about my future in the field of e-learning. I've been researc...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Isobel Marwood
Hi I've been tasked with developing elearning for new bespoke company software. I've downloaded the free trials of Storyline and Studio and am learning how to use them...
over 9 years ago
By Danielle Halpin
Frances Steinberg
Hello, everyone.  We're about to launch a new DO-book (digital online-book) called The FLEX-ible Manager and we wanted to make it available to everyone in the communit...
over 9 years ago
By Frances Steinberg
Rob Tait
Hi all How much should one expect to pay for the services of an SME? I know this is quite an open-ended question but I would like to focus with particular reference to...
over 9 years ago
By Rob Burton