Last Post Replies
Ell O
Hi Storyline, Can I request an idea of having expandable/collapsable groups inside of the triggers window so that it is easier to manage the triggers. I am sure a lot...
over 9 years ago
By chiefy .
luca mazzali
hello evryone, my question is very simple, more than the tile, but i didn't know how to hit the sense of my doubt, that is why this long title. anyway, my problem is t...
over 9 years ago
By luca mazzali
Nick Leffler
I've seen good example portfolios and websites on here, but I wanted to focus on those that don't have a portfolio or are thinking about creating one. I've been worki...
over 9 years ago
By Nick Leffler
Martin Bram Moreinis
I am just getting started with Articulate (and with the field of eLearning in general), but have been doing training (F2F, blended and online) in K-12 environments and...
over 9 years ago
By Bram Moreinis
Thomas Davenport
When I publish my articulate courses I no longer have audio for the courses?  I did when I first opened the course and then I deleted just one slide (that had no audio...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Gordon MacPherson
Hi all, does anyone have experience with playing Presenter on a Kindle Fire HD?   Thank you,   Gordon
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Christine Purchell
Link to Job Posting: http://www.hr.duke.edu/jobs/apply/external.php?reqid=64450BR Job Description Competitive applicants will have the following skills: Proficiency ...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Pixentia Team
Duties/Responsibilities:   Produces new e-learning scripts and content based on client needs Participates in instructional development process by testing/editing mate...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Tom  Moore
Hello, I am creating a number of Engage files in Studio 13. Some of the headings are cut off. How do I either: (a) reduce font size-I can do it in the text area, but...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Brett Rockwood
My team at State Street Global Advisors is looking for an instructional designer to join the Knowledge Management and Training team in Boston. This is a full time posi...
over 9 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Efrat Maor
Hi,   One of our main challanges for the coming year is to deliver hight quality soft skills and managerial skillt courses through remote workshops.    Will love t...
over 9 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Nick n/a
I'm not sure if you know who Donald Clark is but his blog is funny and very useful. Has elearning, technology, education, learning theorists etc. See what you think....
over 9 years ago
By Pearl Lopez
Richard Watson
Hey guys... I was hoping you could provide a little insight here. RE: Storyline 2 Here is the scenario: 1. I have a custom submit button for a quiz question. The trigg...
over 9 years ago
By Richard Watson
Noel Youds
Can I write questions and answers in work or excel and import them into storyline 2?
over 9 years ago
By Ronald Ayrnd
Sara Strickler
Hi there! I'm new to this community, and have spent the last three weeks or so following along. This is an amazing group of people, and invaluable resource! I'm sorry ...
over 9 years ago
By Jennifer Valley
Jennifer Valley
While completing the graph and statistics challenge I was asked by a fellow community member if I could point her to or go more in depth about my subject matter (Twitt...
over 9 years ago
By Jennifer Valley
Kevin Croteau
I am very interested in learning how other Articulate Storyline users are handling their payment systems, providing login credentials after payment, and limiting the t...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Cindy Hollister
So I've been hearing a little bit about storyboards and I'm wondering how you guys do it. And is it really necessary? Is there a definite payoff to spending the time o...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Nicole Legault
Training is usually requested when management senses a problem that they think training will fix. But a shocking amount of training is developed without conducting a t...
over 9 years ago
By Carmen Toro
Alexandros Anoyatis
Just watch... Scenarios implementing this into Storyline courses already exist in my head. Cheers, Alex
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis