Last Post Replies
Harri S
Hi Guys, I was just wondering if any of you have had any experience with www.tap-training.com? They offer a range of courses in learning design and delivery and are ra...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Black Lightning
Wordpress + Sensei + Sensei certificate + Storyline + Quizmaker = Awesomes I have been watching what people post in this forum for a weeks, so here what I have tried ...
10 years ago
By Vasily Ingogly
Karyn Lemberg
A contact of mine is looking for someone for Storyline work, must be in Calgary or Edmonton  (Otherwise -- I would do it - lol) Sorry - I have no details, but will ref...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Dana Kocalis
Has anyone successfully built a course where the end-user can use keyboard buttons?  I am wanting to build a game and am thinking of using the arrow keys to move an ob...
10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
John Mauer
When user passes a quiz, I am specifying the URL for the user to go to next.  I believe only absolute (not relative) references are allowed. That creates a challenge w...
10 years ago
By John Mauer
Abir @Articulate network
Hello, Please do you know of any end-products (not 'how to' tutorials) developed with Articulate Storyline? For example, professional or educational interactive materi...
10 years ago
By Abir @Articulate network
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I'm creating a course to show learners how to navigate several aspects of a performance management system. They can watch tutorials as they go through the topics, ...
10 years ago
By Stephanie Mahoney
Sheri  Matt
I am curious....do you all use the same character throughout a course like he/she is narrating the training course or do you mix up the characters to give them differe...
10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Candace Cox
We have 2 contract positions available for those already living in the Seattle area with intermediate to advanced skill in Storyline.  Up to 40 hours per week, onsite/...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Diana Stock
I have two button that are used for showing layers, like a slideshow to go to 'next'. When the slide is complete (all layers), I have a 'replay' button and a 'return' ...
10 years ago
By Diana Stock
Anne Goldenberger
I’m hoping some of the brilliant designers out here can help me!  Not sure if I’m just braindead from reading OSHA regulations to write this training module, or what, ...
10 years ago
By Anne Goldenberger
Alicia Stansbury
Good morning! Soooo my company wants to create a character, well two to string together many new hire elearning pieces. They are looking to do characters in the sense...
10 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
Tim Slade
Hey Gang, I've yet to see anyone post anything about the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference coming up here in a few weeks. Who else is attending? I think it would be g...
10 years ago
By Tim Slade
Len Agosta
I've tried typing in several search terms. Keep getting messages that no topics exist. Is the Search function not working? Or is my account not letting me search? I sw...
10 years ago
By Len Agosta
Dean Hoffman
Hi, How do you print the presentations? There are over 110 separate slides and I have been asked to print them. I am not in charge of developing the material so I do n...
10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Micah Kaplan
Mid-sized San Francisco marketing firm looking for a creative powerhouse well-versed in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Captivate 7 for freelance or potential long-term ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Adene  Herbst
Hi,  do you have any recommendations on what to look for when buying a microphone to record audio with?  I don't have any idea where to start!  Thank you
10 years ago
By Adene Herbst
Phil Mayor
Is there anything that you have inadvertently added to a course that has made you laugh. I found today that I keep Typing "Lick next to continue." Maybe I was trying t...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Matthew Kliewer
Hello everyone, I'd like to share a "simple" Farkle dice game I created months ago as my first experiment with Storyline. It started out as a simple concept that bal...
10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Jennifer Sarracino
Are there Characters avaialble for Presenter?  or is this feature only with Storyline?
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos