Last Post Replies
Nick n/a
As there are so many Articulate Storyline and other product users, wouldn't it be an option for Articulate to host a MOOC in addition to f2f conferences and events? T...
over 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Bruce Graham
Just watching this again, and remembered how great it looked on a massive screen last year at the O2 Arena in London. A great demonstration (IMHO) of how fonts can be ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nick n/a
I found this and was interested on any community members view on this as a tool for behavioural change. http://www.gametrekking.com/the-games/cambodia/the-killer/play-...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Nick n/a
Just a link for a newspaper clipping generator I found while tidying e-mail account. http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp   Make your own headline and...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Dina Johnson
I can't seem to find the elements on this awesome Circle Gray template that Tom posted and I need to change the picture in the middle circle. It has a nice outline aro...
over 10 years ago
By Dina Johnson
Odunayo Olowe
Hello PEOPLE, I need help on handling this new project on Product Knowledge. It's new for me and I really want to give it a world class touch! Has anyone done any Proj...
over 10 years ago
By Odunayo Olowe
David Anderson
There are plenty of places on the web to help you choose the right graphic for your elearning course. In fact that's one of the things we talk a lot about in our works...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Helen H
Hi all, I'm totally new to e-learning and am trying to understand how it all works as I have been assigned a rather large and daunting e-learning project. Does anyone...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nic Ralph
Hi! A recent project is shaping up to be a 100% video based course.  The purpose of the project is to introduce and "walk through" a sales software package. Before...
over 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Serpil Bahsisoglu
Hi I am a math teacher in a private high school. I cannot insert equtions in quizes? Any suggestions?
over 10 years ago
By Serpil Bahsisoglu
USER RAISE
Hi all, my name is Irene and I'm from Milan, Italy. I work in the e-learning team of a multi-national services company. We are looking for a freelancer to help us in...
over 10 years ago
By Jack Bodnar
Adam Weidenbaum
I hope this is not breaking forum rules for advertising for freelance services required? Having recently invested in implementing a new e-learning platform, we are cur...
over 10 years ago
By Jack Bodnar
Nick n/a
Has anyone worked on anything similar to 'Lifesaver', a crisis simulator app? It basically runs through CPR and how you can save a life. It can be seen here: https://...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Adebare Showemmo
Hi Folks,               I am looking out to attend great e-learning conference in Summer this year. Can you recommend one. It will be better if the conference is going...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Paul N
Hi, I have Articulate Studio 9. Just recently, I removed it from a PC and installed on a laptop. Licenses for Presenter, Quizmaker, Video Encoder worked fine except fr...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Karen Sugalski
Is anyone having trouble uploading to Tempshare?  I get a WinZip error and then nothing happens.  The upload goes to 99% or 100% then stops.  The Task Manager still sh...
over 10 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone:  Did a quick screen recording of the three ways I format quiz questions for greater visual interest. I demonstrate the three basic techniques using Quizm...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Steve Semler
Hi folks, Has anyone developed a "train the SME" course around the concepts of Stolovich and Keeps' wonderful book, "Telling Ain't Training?" I need to do one for my i...
over 10 years ago
By Steve Semler
June Dunlap
The NNSA has blocked all downloads from the "cloud" for us. I would love to have some of the templates available for QuizMaker, Engage, and Articulate but I cannot acc...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jerson  Campos
So I'm having difficulty trying to decide on the next character for the holiday season.  Here are my choices. Elf Nutcracker/Toy Soldier Yeti/Abominable Snowman Regula...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos