Last Post Replies
Alphonso Hendricks
Inspired by Phil Mayor's interactive Periodic Table, I have put together this game. A work in progress and thus it only has two levels at present. My wish list include...
over 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Ana Victória
Hello everyone, I have the same course in 7 languages, ergo, 7 courses. The clients wants them to be in a single sco. Is it possible to create a launch page for the le...
over 10 years ago
By Ana Victória
Bruce Graham
There is a great thread over on the LinkedIn "Instructional Designers Group". There quite a few threads here about the technicalities of creating a Portfolio, such as ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Hofmeyr de Vos
Good day heroes, Let me start of by saying that I'm very new to the e-learning game, so please excuse my silly questions. To make a long story short, I'm interested i...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Martin
Robin Stout Migala
In preview mode, at the end of my survey, I click submit and it opens an e-mail to the address I specified.  However, the e-mail is blank.  How do the results get inco...
over 10 years ago
By Robin Stout Migala
Robin Stout Migala
I cannot find the feature that will allow the user to print the presentation.  Where can I program that?  Thanks.
over 10 years ago
By Robin Stout Migala
Phil Cutrell
I have a presentation and when I Publish it using Package for CD and play using the viewer on some slides the animations play out of order. And on another slide with a...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Cutrell
Julie Frappier
Hi everyone, I'd like to know what some of you use as graphics in relation to your agenda slide? Unless you show the agenda's training topics in a different way? I'm t...
over 10 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Shavaun Petrie
Hello Heroes I am wondering whether anyone can direct me to some good elearning mentor training courses.  This is my first time writing a course in an online environme...
over 10 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I'm looking to start up an Articulate/Storyline Users Group in the Dallas area.  I'm trying to find local people who would like to join. Send me a message if yo...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Walter Thompson
I'm looking for a performance indicator meter to add to my simulation. Have you seen one posted on this forum?
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Jennifer Hughes
This forum was the first place I thought of to ask this question. You who contribute to these forums are seriously my hero's... I know a lot of you use either Snagit ...
over 10 years ago
By Vasily Ingogly
Jennie Hedrick-Rozenberg
How do I get this update? When I go to the link it takes me to the 30 free trial. I already have the suite on multiple computers (multiple licenses); we are running in...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
John Soudias
Hi. My name is John I’m a teacher from Greece and I use on daily bases for the last four years the e-learning method. I am a teacher on primary school k-12 and the la...
over 10 years ago
By John Soudias
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, Recently I was asked in an job interview that what would I have done differently in my last e-learning/training project? My answer was to add more activit...
over 10 years ago
By Vasily Ingogly
Jenni Daffy
Does anyone have a suitable (and fairly brief)  template for a completion report? I've reached completion point for two out of three courses and I'd like a document we...
over 10 years ago
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Bruce Graham
Hi. Experienced something that I knew would come at some point. I spent 1.5 days solidly building a soft-skills course. Client had been asked by HIS client for 15 minu...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Connell
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, I was wondering what possible challenges we can face while designing e-learning course for teachers. As in every course its important to keep the learners...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Job Vlaming
Hi,  I recently made the switch from SmartBuilder to Storyline. Why? Storyline makes eLearning look cooler, it's faster (no web based lag), it's more intuitive, it ha...
over 10 years ago
By Sara Reller
Swati dela Cruz
My company General Assembly is looking for someone based in NYC who has expertise in Storyline to help us build several e-learning modules. If you would be interested ...
over 10 years ago
By Jennifer St. George