Last Post Replies
Phil Mayor
I just did this for a project and thought I would share it, being Christmas and all Its a bit rough, I like it Have a great Christmas
over 11 years ago
By Diana Myers
Sean Speake
I'm looking for suggestions on avatar creation software. The one I was using previously is now charging a royalty based on gross project revenue, which is a non-starte...
over 11 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Great job!! http://www.articulate.com/company/about.php
over 11 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves
Meryem M
What are the best ways to standardize the loudness of audio files? I record using Audacity, and see that there are ways to adjust the output volume, though Audacity ha...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jeff Kortenbosch
hi everyone, I am having playback issues when using Screenr on my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1. what happens is that the screencast will either play in the thumbnail or not...
over 11 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Rhona Blankenship
Hey everyone! I need your help. I am in the process of working on education geared toward physicians. The topics include regulatory safety and physicians in a leadersh...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Diane Lorden
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has done any work gathering Level 1 feedback from students who have completed a WBT?  Any suggestions regarding questions asked of the st...
over 11 years ago
By Diane Lorden
Annick Rivkine
To the fabulous Articulate Community - Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Storyline source file attached (My elves don't speak English so the card is partly in French ...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Rebecca Dodds
I was really excited when I saw the graphics package available on the Articulate website (business people in different poses).  Then I found out it only works with Sto...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Dodds
Garth Yorko
So I was challenged to come up with an on-line game that two could play.  Not sure how it will translate to the real world but I built it just the same.  It is a combi...
over 11 years ago
By eLearning Development
Yvonne Mbanefo
Hi everyone, Seasons greetings . I am trying to edit screenr videos on Vegas Movie Studio (add an intro / outro as well as captions ). The problem is that when loaded ...
over 11 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Hi Everyone, Just added another free resource to our website and wanted to share it with this amazing community. Download the source files of this Christmas themed sk...
over 11 years ago
By papercupmachine nac
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi Everyone. Based on one of Tom's latest posts regarding free fonts I decided to make a quick screencast on how to use the advanced search feature at www.dafont.com....
over 11 years ago
By papercupmachine nac
Stefano Posti
I wish all th the best for Articulate and this extraordinary community! Merry christmas and happy new year! Stefano
over 11 years ago
By papercupmachine nac
Nilambari Barangale
Hi, I have 2 different versions of the same module. When i try to install Version 2, I notice that the Version 1 custom player package overwrites the Version 2 custom ...
over 11 years ago
By Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Bruce Graham
Hi, I pressed something....... I now have this grey area in the middle of all my tracks which will not go away even after shutting down and restarting Audacity (v2.0....
over 11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Bruce Graham
Original post at http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/23188.aspx
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Leslie Rains
I have created hyperlinks to other pages within my PowerPoint. They work fine, but I want to be able to copy and paste the pages into other PowerPoints and have the li...
over 11 years ago
By Leslie Rains
Nancy Woinoski
Just wanted to wish everyone in the Articulate Community the best this holiday season and thought I'd share a little demo to put us in the holiday spirit.  So without ...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Bruce Graham
To those of you who might have missed it, OpenSesame are running a series of "New Year's resolutions" from a variety of well-knowns in the industry - over at https://w...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham