Last Post Replies
John  Ehle
Hi all! I had a wirless projector question. I recently purchased an epson wirless projector to use while I travel to do trainings. It seems to not allow me to project ...
over 11 years ago
By John Ehle
tin C
I am looking for free or paid online or standalone desktop video inforgraphic software that is easy and quick to use with built in shapes, objects, templates etc. I ca...
over 11 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Cheryl Theis
I am trying to figure out how to make the registered trademark® be smaller and move to align at the top of the word in PowerPoint 2007 like it does in a word document....
over 11 years ago
By Cheryl Theis
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just some thoughts over at http://wp.me/p13NYZ-3x on this topic. Let's forget about the product, and "instructional design" for the moment...What can you do about...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Brad Meyerhoff
Hello everyone! Quick question.  Do you add audio (voiceovers) for you FAQ sections?  I have created a FAQ section (similar to a website FAQ) at the end of my course. ...
over 11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Bud Keegan
A colleague passed this link on and I thought it was well worth sharing: http://www.hybridpedagogy.com/Journal/files/Online_Learning_Manifesto.html In general, it made...
over 11 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Farhana Salman
Hi there, Can you please tell me which best course available for e-learning program? For example: 1. Adobe Captivate 2. Articulate 3. camtasia etc..... I want to lear...
over 11 years ago
By Farhana Salman
Mariappan C
I am developing an Articulate course in Greek language. The slide content is displaying fine. But the custom text for Exit, Attachment, Outline,etc.... are not display...
over 11 years ago
By Chris Reynolds
Katie Weinmann
I wanted my subject to be easily searchable for other users and it might sound like I'm asking for advice on long distance relationships and in a way, I am! In the pas...
over 11 years ago
By Amparito Cox
Chris Clark
Hello all! This is my first informative post on the Articulate forums, and while I assume I'm not reinventing the wheel, I struggled to find this information for mysel...
over 11 years ago
By Chris Clark
David Dodge
Greetings, I am looking to hire an e-learning consultant who can help us select an LMS/CMS and help us design/create dynamic and engaging video courses. Direct experie...
over 11 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
ilsang chang
Please help me. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in E:\Web.Home\Company\wp-content\plugins\insert-or-embed-articulate-content-into-wordpress\functions...
over 11 years ago
By ilsang chang
Rachel Leigh
I just read this discussion about whether you should edit breaths out of auditions.  I'm wondering what people think about editing breaks out of elearning, say a typic...
over 11 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Hannah Pearson
Still rather new at developing e-learning courses and needing help with brainstorming. I'm in the process of turning a basic employee handbook (attendance, drug policy...
over 11 years ago
By Sandra rosputko
jonathan tressier
Hi all I currently have Articulate studio and Wondered whether it was worth the upgrade to Storyline? I am soon to be building more and more interactive videos but cur...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Lauren Pinto
I'm in the  trenches of researching LMS programs.  How has anyone's experience been with Articulate (or any other e-learning software) and Desire2Learn, Moodle, Net Di...
over 11 years ago
By Joe Deegan
OWEN HOLT
Let's assume that I am performing some type of preference quiz. Based on user selections, 2 variables (let’s call them E and I) store adjusted values. So far, easy eno...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Brandon Kirkham
InfinityTLC is looking for an eLearning developer with experience in the Articulate suite. If you have the skills, creativity and desire to produce top notch work, we ...
over 11 years ago
By Brandon Kirkham
Jim Rehmann
To Audio or Not To Audio... that is the question. I have a Storyline presentation with some rather lengthy Captivate software demos embedded into it. I have speech bu...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanne Bernui
Jesse Spinella
FYI: Don't know how many people know about this, but... I've discovered that you don't have to set a trigger to the layer's timeline (where there's no easy way of copy...
over 11 years ago
By Jesse Spinella