Last Post Replies
simon crane
My apologies in advance if this post is inappropriate for this forum...but I thought i'd ask. I been using Articulate Studio 9 at work for about 12 months having used ...
over 12 years ago
By simon crane
Simon Perkins
I'll try and don my diplomatic hat for this one because I don't want to appear insensitive to certain SMEs that might be out there ... The question is: how do you wo...
over 12 years ago
By Stephanie Rizk
Matt Bassuk
Ever needed to change a video in a course? Do you hate republishing as much as I do? Well, there's a better way. I wrote a new blog to show Articulate users how to swa...
over 12 years ago
By Matt Bassuk
Eric Nalian
I grabbed the Lego Head callout from the downloads section, because it fits in perfectly with the theme for a course I am creating later on this year...I wanted more v...
over 12 years ago
By blair parkin
Mary Lorenz
Inspired by an article I read in the ASTD magazine and another one in the Learning Solutions Magazine (Quick and Simple mLearning Content for the iPhone by Paul Clothi...
over 12 years ago
By Mary Lorenz
Adam Neaman
Technology-enabled learning team at global professional services firm seeks developer skilled in Articulate Presenter and Engage for 2-day experimental project. You wo...
over 12 years ago
By Michael Fimian
David Anderson
Hey gang, we got a good question this morning from a blog reader who was looking to customize the way their Studio projects displayed in WordPress. Using the WP embed ...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Ian Monk
Hi Folks, I have a one song playlist that adds as background music to certain slides in my presentation. However, the playlist continues to play throughout the entire ...
over 12 years ago
By Ian Monk
Richard Sharples
Thanks for all the inspirational ideas we've got our first commercial client course out and being used. We drew on many of the ideas shared here so thanks many thanks....
over 12 years ago
By Richard Sharples
Anna Serratt
Hi - I'm wondering if anyone has an idea for disseminating state-by-state information. The client wants open-ended questions (example: What is your state's average tem...
over 12 years ago
By Anna Serratt
tin C
I am curious to know if there is any specific site that you guys go to to find ID jobs. I am a foreign national so I require visa sponsorship, but I was hoping to find...
over 12 years ago
By tin C
tin C
Hi all, I have a situation here. I have created a scenario where you need to click on 6 students on a slide one at time. However, there is no order as to which to clic...
over 12 years ago
By Myco Villa
Kevin Thorn
I received an inquiry from a student attending the Master's program for Instructional Design and Technology program at a local university.  The question posed to me as...
over 12 years ago
By David Glow
David Anderson
A blog reader just sent in this question. He's looking for suggestions on how to use published Quizmaker files in another SCORM-authored course. ----- We want to autho...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Colin Eagles
Hey all, I've run into a minor snag and was wondering if anyone had any advice.  I have built about 10-15 individual modules that each use a common Engage module as a ...
over 12 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I work for a hospital and am working with our workplace safety group to develop an instructor led training class.  Our safety leaders are true experts in the safety fi...
over 12 years ago
By Bob S
Nicole Legault
Hello eLearning community, Here is my situation: client wants us to develop an eLearning course which has a question pool  in Captivate 5.5.  They also want us to set...
over 12 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Steve Flowers
We've used flip cams for a range of stuff. Mostly for quick lend-outs and mail-outs to document tasks. The results are better than fair. While there are better cameras...
over 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Carson Warnes
Hi My laptop is being re-built soon (from scratch). How do I go about re-installing Articulate when I get it back? Many thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
over 12 years ago
By Katherine Herbert
Ottilia Scanlon
I'm looking for some opinions, please: How much text on a slide is too much?  What about if you also have audio (ie narration)? When using audio on slides, how much...
over 12 years ago
By louane rodrigues