Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello to the masses, I ran across this site called Presenter Media. It has great PowerPoint templates that have some animations. I asked them for a sample ...
almost 13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Sarah Martinez
OK, I know this is a Captivate question, but this is the best eLearning community out there, and I have had no luck with internet searches nor in the Adobe forums...
almost 13 years ago
By Colin Eagles
eabyas harish
when i was installing bundle we are getting error as cannot locate gem file ,therefore i have added redis-2.2.2 in gem file,even then when i try to run command b...
almost 13 years ago
By eabyas harish
Zara Ogden
Santa and his elves have been spotted on the beaches this July enjoying some R&R... But don't worry L&D kids Santa's elves are working hard to ...
almost 13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Dave Newgass
Hello, This stuck me as extremely funny....it must be Friday and I am getting giddy....
almost 13 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Diana Avery
Hello! I am working on a module that gives instructions on how to fill out a form. The client would like to provide a scenario for filling out the form and then ...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Kat Fardian
Hey All, I've been inspired by Kaylas post on her portfolio and I'd like to start putting together my own portfolio. I thought I might see what ideas/ advice people h...
almost 13 years ago
By Kat Fardian
Kim Statom
Hi All, I have some WMV. files that I need to slow down and add some text to. Can anyone offer some tips and/or freeware that I can use to accomplish this? Thanks!
almost 13 years ago
By Rich Miller
Audrey Kumi
Hi Everyone! I am trying to create an "opt-out" option in articulate where if a student takes a pre-test (at the begining of a course) and passes, s/he will have the o...
almost 13 years ago
By sharon jones
Venkat  Mohan
Hi I want to develop an e-learning course using Articulate, Engage and flash. For our own process we have to have more flexibility on content creation, we do need to...
almost 13 years ago
By Venkat Mohan
Hugh Gardner
So I am working on a industrial safety quiz, and am trying to fine tune how the text appears over the top of color photo backgrounds. Opinions? http://dispersedm...
almost 13 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Carol Todd
Does anyone have tips for taking several photos, cutting them into puzzle pieces and fitting them on a slide? I'm sure this is probably very fundamental for some...
almost 13 years ago
By Carol Todd
Dave Newgass
Hello, It seems as though recently, there have been a number of requests for freelancers with Articulate experience for different projects. How about a separate forum ...
almost 13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
deniel nill
Asset audit enables to grab the information such as asset allocation, asset condition etc. It plays a vital role from various action plans to leverage asset performanc...
almost 13 years ago
By deniel nill
Hugh Gardner
So I've been using and loving the tool for a while, but hadn't ever left anything up there because I'm a little lacking in the confidence side as far as my recording v...
almost 13 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Ananda Gupta
Hi! When I launch the course from the index_lms.html file in my LMS, then I get the error (see below). However when I launch using player.html it works fine. Any solut...
almost 13 years ago
By Ananda Gupta
Barry Galvin
Hello all, I am looking for an Articulate/PowerPoint e-Learning developer to help me with the loads of projects I have on the go at the moment. I need someone who know...
almost 13 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Ren J
Hi all, I'm a mental health practitioner creating elearning courses for children ages 10-13. I'm looking for an Articulate expert or company to assist in the design / ...
almost 13 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Renee Barnes
Neustar, a leading provider of mobile messaging, DNS, and registry Services for Global Communications – is looking for 2 top-notched eLearning developers with Strong A...
almost 13 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
tin C
The project that I am working is on Adult learning and has been split into 3 modules. Module 2 is about student engagement and there is a section about listening. Can ...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson