Last Post Replies
Gerry Wasiluk
Is Friday Fun or PhotoShop madness still permitted now that we have the new forums? Or do we have to be always serious? I just need a place to skewer&nbsp...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Andy Bowyer
I've been seeing a fair few questions lately regarding audio quality in terms of multi-media presentations, specifically eLearning courses. I posted some thoughts abou...
13 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Tram Vu
Hi guys, I created this presentation for one of my graduate courses and am in need of your opinion - did I go overboard on usage of the blue tones throughout my presen...
13 years ago
By Tram Vu
Andy Bowyer
Gang-- Bruce had indicated in another thread that he might like to see a tutorial on some basic audio editing/noise reduction kind of things, so I put one together. ...
13 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Jeffrey Kafer
Hey all, I do the narration for a client who uses Brainshark. And even when I use my studio to record the audio, it sounds compressed all to heck. Are there settings i...
13 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Zara Ogden
Dear friends and colleagues...I have a LMS question... Have you ever used Informetica? If so does it work well with Articulate? What has your experience been with imp...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Andy Bowyer
I've been playing with screenr (THANKS ARTICULATE!) and a conversion program for use with Windows Movie Maker, and think I could assemble some quick tutorials on editi...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Garren Smith
Is there any javascript events I can bind to on the page. I would really like to know if there is an event notification if the course is finished so that we can close ...
13 years ago
By Garren Smith
Donna Carter
Hello All I have to create a course online from an existing "correspondence" course that consists entirely of questions and answers (seriously) and a quiz or two.&nbs...
13 years ago
By Donna Carter
Bruce Graham
Oh Vocally-Gifted colleagues, I have a question..... Sometimes, when going through my recordings to edit/add effects etc., I am aware of a small, randomly inserted "ti...
13 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
David Anderson
Just received this question from a blog reader looking to expand her freelance elearning design business. She asked: "I'm looking to expand my freelance business, an...
13 years ago
By Sam Currie
Garren Smith
Hi, We doing a test of articulate to see if its a fit for some of the work we want to do. We have a web application currently running with user details etc. We want t...
13 years ago
By James Brown
MB Messner
Hello, Everyone! I work in Stark State College's elearning department - eStarkState. We're currently looking for an Instructional Designer. See below...
13 years ago
By MB Messner
Renee Tregonning
Dear all, I thought I would put this out to the community as I'm positive there are some great ideas out there that have been tried and tested in organisations that h...
13 years ago
By Renee Tregonning
Holly MacDonald
This may be a convoluted question, but here goes: I am working with a non-profit client and the course that we are producing is going to be sold to customers, not used...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Laura Lowden
I pose this question because I'm itching to do more with the eLearning - instructional design skills that I currently have. I'm pretty much the only one where I ...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Sam Veasey
I'm sort of new to e-learning and some of my colleagues are even newer. I'm trying to put together a list of stuff that newbies should know when they're writing their ...
13 years ago
By Laura Lowden
Zara Ogden
I want to have text move nicely along the screen in a nice straight line. I know can animate the text to move to the lft and get the same effect but... Is there an eas...
13 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Bruce Graham
I was surfing sites today, and came across a saying that works well for explaining eLearning - "The Bikini Principle": "Long enough to cover all the important parts, b...
13 years ago
By Alexander Covan
James Brown
During my graduate studies, I learned about all the various learning theories and principals. After all was said and done there appeared to be only two camps; the beha...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers