Last Post Replies
Lin Tseng
Hi there, I'd really like for learners to use the same Object URL to access the course. How can I ensure this is the case but they see the new course? I've followed De...
6 months ago
By Lin Tseng
Adam Lamb
Hello, I have a Rise course built in multiple languages. Each version (language) is its own Rise course. My client wants these bundled into a single SCORM 2004 package...
6 months ago
By Adam Lamb
Jeremy Crowson
Good Afternoon Experts! Had such a great group of folks help us out the last time we came across an issue with the learner journal not functioning due to an update on ...
6 months ago
By Jeremy Crowson
Phil Foss
I love this forum so much I redesigned it. The tool I use is a browser addon called Stylus and I use it for designing Rise themes, but you can use it to redesign any w...
6 months ago
By Phil Foss
Christina Allen
Hi, I am currently trying to create a logbook to track activity. As Rise does not offer that much reporting, I am using microsoft forms embedded within a storyl...
6 months ago
By Christina Allen
eLearn Dev
Articulate Rise 360 is a versatile elearning authoring tool that allows you to create engaging and interactive online courses effortlessly. One essential aspect of cre...
6 months ago
By eLearn Dev
Darlene Friesen
Hi, I am looking for recommendations on translation options, tools or organizations that anyone has utilized for translating Rise courses from English to French....
7 months ago
By Darlene Friesen
Emily Cline
Hi there - My company utilizes MailChimp for the company newsletter - we made a mock up of a newsletter utilizing the template in rise. Does anyone have a way to uploa...
7 months ago
By Emily Cline
Felipe Zuñiga
Hello, i have problem with the background image after i publish it
8 months ago
By Felipe Zuñiga
Publishing & Media CZ
Hello all, please, is there any way to set up Articulate courses so that they can be displayed in context in a CAT Tool? Something like thumbnails per string / transla...
8 months ago
By Publishing & Media CZ
Deborah Kelly
Hi I've just read the paragraph below and would like to know if there's a module already created explaining what accessible tools there are in the course for people wi...
8 months ago
By Deborah Kelly
PartTime Users
I have tried to export the course for web, It does let me download a zip file of the course. However, the source code is minified. And I am not able to edit the source...
8 months ago
By PartTime Users
Kyle Bracchi
Hello all, Historically we've used static HTML pages with embedded facilitator guides that are hidden by default but shown when a button is clicked and a password is e...
8 months ago
By Kyle Bracchi
Deborah Domican
Hi there, I'm seeking some advice around microservices. Could anybody please provide me with some feedback from when they have used microservices to host courses...
8 months ago
By Deborah Domican
Courtney MacDonald
Hi - I'm trying to embed a Typeform survey with a specific UTM Source code (so that we can track back the results to that specific lesson). Every time I try to ...
9 months ago
By Courtney MacDonald
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Hi, I am looking for a possibility to include interactive questionnairs into my e-learing couses. Is there any chance to do that in Rise?
9 months ago
By Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Jeff Gilbert
We have embedded a large PDF file in several sections of our course. It would be ideal if we could embed the PDF and also have the PDF automatically navigate to...
9 months ago
By Jeff Gilbert
Arika Clark Alejo
Is there a way to make the accordions open by default as opposed to closed? I swear I saw some custom coding for this, but I cannot find it again.
9 months ago
By Arika Clark Alejo
Zach Hunter
When building courses that cover code-heavy technical topics, I run into an ongoing issue. Rise offers the Code Snippet block, but this isn't particularly friendly for...
9 months ago
By Zach Hunter
Sushita Gokool-Ramdoo
Hello, I tried to publish my Rise course to web and upload it to the LMS I use, Thinkific. While this had worked out well in the past, today, I find that Rise is...
9 months ago
By Sushita Gokool-Ramdoo