A lot of great things were happening around the community this week. Here's dozens of fresh examples, freebies, and articles to help you get the most from your Articulate software. Thanks for everything you share with the community!
- Seeking feedback: Redundancy Principle Explainer Video By Jerson Campos
- What's the end game for instructional designers? By Daniel Brigham
- Course creation ideas By Mark Otley
- Health Science Course for High School Students By Amanda Bell
Community Freebies and Demos
Community Articles and Tutorials
New from the Articulate Team
- Interactive Timelines Just Got Easier with These 4 Downloads By Community Team
- Share Your Classic E-Learning Board Games By David Anderson
- Visual Design for Beginners: Unlocking the Power of Metaphors By Trina Rimmer
- Interactive Simulations of Deming’s Red Bead Experiment By David Anderson
- Measure Training Success by Demonstrating Value By Trina Rimmer
- 3 Examples of Mobile-Inspired Navigation in E-Learning By Community Team
Did you miss a recap? You can browse previous recaps in our weekly recap archives.