Alex Y replied to the discussion Java script in Storyline to set the Results.ScorePoints variable?
"Thanks so much Steve! By combining your solution for one issue here and another tutorial from Wim here I was able to get exactly what I ..."
- almost 5 years ago05/25/15 at 1:14 am (UTC)
"Thanks Nicole! I think the operative words are "should not" I didn't think it would either but hopefully that was addressed with Storyli..."
- almost 5 years ago03/25/15 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"So I was just wondering, the last time I used question banks in Storyline 1, there was a chance that if I had 10 questions and I wanted t..."
- almost 5 years ago03/25/15 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"Gah! Ok, but the issue that Tanmay found was that this JS wouldn't work on the certificate or results slide. But now that i'm comparing..."
- almost 5 years ago03/20/15 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Steve, So this is a very long thread and the original code provided way back when this thread was first started wasn't supported in H..."
- almost 5 years ago03/20/15 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing Tanmay! "
- almost 5 years ago03/20/15 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
- almost 5 years ago03/18/15 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone figured out how to achieve the ability to pull a student name from the LMS which is supported in HTML5? I've been watching t..."
- almost 5 years ago03/17/15 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to you, won't need luck anymore! haha, thanks again for the help, cheers!"
- almost 5 years ago03/14/15 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"I see what you did there now, that's awesome, thanks for sharing that with me. Really appreciate the different perspective. Got my cour..."
- almost 5 years ago03/14/15 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael, Ah I see, so you've built a pseudo light-box by using layers rather than using the default light-box slide option? Awesome!..."
- almost 5 years ago03/14/15 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
Alex Y started a new discussion Lightbox video to change variable to change states.
"Hi Everyone, I'm trying to get a specific behavior in my storyline (using Storyline 2) course and it's just not working for me. So I ha..."
- almost 5 years ago03/14/15 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Actually I'm using Chrome and I'm not using a mobile device. Just strange that I didn't encounter this before and only noticed it now th..."
- 5 years ago02/19/15 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
Alex Y started a new discussion Launch page not waiting for user 'click' action
"I'm hoping someone can confirm a behavior for me. I could've sworn that when I set the player settings to launch course in a new window ..."
- 5 years ago02/19/15 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"Just wondering if this feature has been added back in. I just find it very strange that useful features like this that were a part of St..."
- over 5 years ago06/10/14 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: If your LMS is scorn compliant it should allow you to pass completed from slides viewed. As you have found the options ..."
- almost 6 years ago04/11/14 at 7:31 am (UTC)
Alex Y started a new discussion Track by score AND page visitation
"Hello Everyone, I've tried searching through the forums for this and while I've found topics about either score or visitation tracking I ..."
- almost 6 years ago04/10/14 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for the info, it's just curious that the Apple iOS is the only supported tablet by Storyline, but there is no version o..."
- almost 6 years ago04/01/14 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Christine Hendrickson said: Hi there Melissa! Fantastic, glad to hear you were able to get that working. I'm sure others using the sam..."
- almost 6 years ago04/01/14 at 8:57 am (UTC)
"Ashley Terwilliger said: Hi Alex, Storyline allows you to track by slides viewed or a results slide, and you may also want to review thi..."
- almost 6 years ago03/31/14 at 8:37 am (UTC)
"Hello Folks! Just wanted to re-post my question about this. Has anyone figured out how to get this to work with the HTML 5 output so the..."
- almost 6 years ago03/28/14 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"I did a search and came across this thread and was hoping to leverage the knowledge of the community! I have a quiz, it's just a stand al..."
- almost 6 years ago03/28/14 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"That's excellent Rebecca thanks so much!"
- 6 years ago01/28/14 at 8:51 am (UTC)
Alex Y started a new discussion Turn off mouse over highlights for "test mode"
"I tried searching the forums and couldn't find anything on this, but if this is a duplicate apologies in advance! When you do a screen re..."
- 6 years ago01/27/14 at 3:03 pm (UTC)